The Lion King Sugarland Tours or Island Paradise Tours

sccoast

Can't decide which tour to book - would like a recent review of each if anyone has used Roosevelt Taylor Island Paradise tours or Sugarland Tours. He was very quick to call me when i sent an email asking a question about which beach he would be stopping at on the sightseeing and beach tour. Both are very close in price, stops along the way, beach time and length of tour.

Anyone do one of these recently?

Hi SCCoast! Saw your inquiry about St. Kitts. I have personally done Sugarland Tours with Ian (aka Lion King) a few times and have sent him other business as well (travel agency). He is my go to person for everything st. Kitts. He loves his country and will show you the best day on the island. You will not only have so much fun, but he will make the day exactly as you'd like it to be, at your own pace! That's the most important thing to me is not feeling rushed. He takes his time and makes it a very personal experience for you. You won't be disappointed!

:)

Last year on our honeymoon we used Sugarland Tours. Out of the 5 island tours we did during our cruise, this by far was the best. His tour is very informative, he's willing to customize it to your liking and the service was top notch. I can't speak on the other company I just know you can't go wrong with The Lion King.

• 1 year later...
We actually lucked out and it was just my wife and I.

What's the cost for a full island tour (Romney Manor, Cenotaphs, Fortress etc)? We have 4 or 5 that would go and I'm trying to figure out if it'd be better to book a ship tour or one by ourselves?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe we paid $42.. which included the entrance to the fortress.

What's the cost for a full island tour (Romney Manor, Cenotaphs, Fortress etc)? We have 4 or 5 that would go and I'm trying to figure out if it'd be better to book a ship tour or one by ourselves?