The "Unofficial" Celebrity Classic Drink Package List

ghstudio

It's also important to remember, the list is a representation, not necessarily a fully inclusive list. Brands come and go. Martini bar has dozens of vodkas for example, even though just a few appear on this list.

There may be occasion as well when brands ON THIS LIST may not be on the ship due to supplier issues or a run on particular brands.

Edited by cle-guy

Cle...I'm kind of curious where your list came from. It certainly has less choices than that posted by the official "celebrity cruise" after the "change" was withdrawn. It also differs from other lists posted by various cruisers since then.

Is Celebrity now doing a slow reduction of the classic package without fanfare to avoid the previous uprising....or is this the usual inconsistency between the web site and the ships?

I agree that many scotches, bourbons and vodkas seem to have disappeared, at least on the list you posted.

Cle...I'm kind of curious where your list came from. It certainly has less choices than that posted by the official "celebrity cruise" after the "change" was withdrawn. It also differs from other lists posted by various cruisers since then.

Is Celebrity now doing a slow reduction of the classic package without fanfare to avoid the previous uprising....or is this the usual inconsistency between the web site and the ships?

I agree that many scotches, bourbons and vodkas seem to have disappeared, at least on the list you posted.

CLE-GUY's list comes off a link from the Celebrity Website (Bevvy Pkg Pg) and was mentioned here on CC by another poster yesterday (November 20, 2014)

At the time... I was very excited too see the Web Page by Celebrity, as it went much further than anything they had on their website previously (for many years... Lol Remember the logo pics)

After spending some time looking into it further... It is indeed "missing" a lot of info. So only serves to confuse things even more

Lol... Surprise, surprise... Same old tune Website doesn't match up with actual life / ship experience

For now, I will be referencing both... Stating as CLE-GUY has that perhaps the website is merely a REPRESENTATION of Brands (previous incarnations of the website was the same)

And that the List that CC Member CELEBRITY CRUISES posted here back at the end of May 2014 (after the last OFFICIAL revision) remains until further clarification from Celebrity... As labelled the CELEBRITY OFFICIAL BEVERAGE PACKAGE LIST of Brands etc

Lol, oh how I love all the crappy IT issues at Celebrity... They never seem to get anything right... Constantly providing written text on their website that does not match up :rolleyes:

Just one more example

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

The most helpful information would be a list of drinks with prices....after all, it's the price of the drink, not the list, that puts it in one package or another. So the list posted by Cle-guy and on the celebrity web site must be a representative list.

I suppose it might be an interesting discussion if (eg) kettle one was $9.00 but they didn't include it in the classic package because it wasn't on the list.

I don't recall ever seeing a list of drinks with prices posted here or anywhere else, including on the ship. Other than the martini bar or the molecular bar which actually have price lists, I don't think a list exists (for public review)....you kind of have to trust your waiter/bartender.

The most helpful information would be a list of drinks with prices....after all, it's the price of the drink, not the list, that puts it in one package or another. So the list posted by Cle-guy and on the celebrity web site must be a representative list.

I suppose it might be an interesting discussion if (eg) kettle one was $9.00 but they didn't include it in the classic package because it wasn't on the list.

I don't recall ever seeing a list of drinks with prices posted here or anywhere else, including on the ship. Other than the martini bar or the molecular bar which actually have price lists, I don't think a list exists (for public review)....you kind of have to trust your waiter/bartender.

Never going to happen...

First cause there are literally thousands of cocktails / drinks

And secondly there are then thousands of permentations of a drink once you take into consideration the brands of alcohol. Example: Screwdriver = OJ & Vodka, but there are dozens of brands of Vodka... Some "rail", some "specialty" (ie Flavoured), and some Premium Brands.

Cost is totally driven by the BRAND OF ALCOHOL in the drink (and how much) ... Which is why I think the CELEBRITY OFFICIAL BEVERAGE PKG LIST that was posted here on CC back in May 2014 by CC Member CELEBRITY CRUISES is by the far the best point of reference up til this point in time

Just like on land... Bar Menues are relatively short. Most Bars only provide a list of their "Signature" Drinks and a list of Beers they carry, and some reference to Wines.

You want something else you ask... And if you care about the price of said drink, then you ask how much it is before you order

Cheers!

The list posted on this thread is not up to date. They recently modified the list and at least removed Ketel One and Effen from the classic list for vodka. Please go to X's site & you will find the updated list. I'm very disappointed!!! Probably other decent alchohol upgraded to premium. X's 123go promo is becoming of lessor value.

I noticed the change in the lists also. DH is a bourbon drinker, and he was a little sad to see that only Jim Beam and Jack Daniels (whiskey not bourbon) were on the classic list. We have OBC so if her really has to have Makers or Blantons, I'm sure he will get one.