Big announcement tomorrow?

John Heald said they will anounce which ship will replace the Miracle in Alaska 2015 .I hope this includes mex riviera as well..any ideas on what ship it is or which youd like it to be ?.

My guess it will be the Legend doing Alaska next year, with the Miracle doing the Mexican Riviera year round or going to Tampa.

He also mentioned there would be a separate announcement in regards to something we've been waiting to hear:D:D

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

:D:D:D

He also mentioned there would be a separate announcement in regards to something we've been waiting to hear:D:D

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

You must really like fountain soda, or 'pop' as we say here (Canada)! :)

I personally want to see Hawaii itins released!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Please be fountain soda

Probably more news on Carnival Vista

Year round 7-day Mexican cruise please. Or Pacific Coast cruises. Either Imagination or Inspiration could do those. Two ships don't need to do the same itinerary. I love the Miracle!

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

Edited by ccruisequeen

The Legend is going to Australia so it won't be sailing Alaska.

I'm hoping its Vista news.

It's already been announced that it is coming back from Australia during the off season (April 2015 thru Sept 2015). They just never said to where.

The Legend is going to Australia so it won't be sailing Alaska.

I'm hoping its Vista news.

The Legend is doing a Sydney to Honolulu cruise in April 2015 and a Honolulu to Sydney cruise in Sept 2015, so it wouldn't surprise me to hear that it will continue from Honolulu to Vancouver (and then Seattle) for the Alaska season with the reverse at the end of the season.

I'm hoping for Vista news, too.

It's already been announced that it is coming back from Australia during the off season (April 2015 thru Sept 2015). They just never said to where.

Oh really? Cool. I love that ship and was disappointed when I heard it was going to Australia.

I can't wait to see the 2015 Alaskan itineraries. I'm waiting for them to come out before I pull the trigger on booking an Alaskan with Princess. Just want to make sure Carnival doesn't have what I want at drastically cheaper before I do it.

I have no idea the announcement, but I am sure it will be met with great applause and satisfaction. This should be an exciting one :)

You seem to be very easily excited.

Let's hope the announcement is made and not postponed.

I can already hear the crescendo of applause.

Bill

I would love to see Carnival in Europe again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Amen to that! Will probably not happen for at least another year though, sadly. Our next cruise is around Europe, with or without Carnival.

Still excited to hear what the announcement will be and if it affects our cruise at the end of next month :)

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014

It is a big announcement. Anytime the West Coast gets a new ship IMHO it's something to get excited about.

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong, but I have the feeling that Long Beach is not going to benefit from the upcoming announcement.

Something tells me that they will say that the Legend is returning for a few months for the Alaska season, Miracle is going to Tampa year round, and Long Beach is keeping the Imagination and Inspiration, one who will continue doing 3-4 night itineraries and the other taking over longer Mexican Riviera itineraries.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app