Ordering a layer cake/wedding type

Has anyone had experience at ordering a layer cake/specialty cake on HAL? We would like to arrange a cake for someone special that will be cruising soon. It does not have to be fancy ..just a two layer cake with white icing. Thanks for your responses.

You know on our last cruise I saw a cake just like you described being served in the Pinnacle Grill. I presume you are not cruising with the 'someone special', so you can try calling ship services at 1-800-547-4720. Don't know if it can be done, but give it a try, never hurts to ask.

We have requested a birthday cake for my father and our TA arranged for the order through ships services. We had a choice or chocolate or white cake with either chocolate or white frosting. We were also asked when we would like it delivered and has the choice of message to put on the cake. The cost was $50.

We did a vow renewal on our last cruise. I wasn't aware it came with a cake! It was beautiful, but more than the 4 of us could eat so we had it sent down to the crew's quarters so the people who don't usually get to have a treat could enjoy it:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

You know on our last cruise I saw a cake just like you described being served in the Pinnacle Grill. I presume you are not cruising with the 'someone special', so you can try calling ship services at 1-800-547-4720. Don't know if it can be done, but give it a try, never hurts to ask.

The number I have for Ship's Services is 800-541-1576.

Perhaps they have more than one number?

We did a vow renewal on our last cruise. I wasn't aware it came with a cake! It was beautiful, but more than the 4 of us could eat so we had it sent down to the crew's quarters so the people who don't usually get to have a treat could enjoy it:

Very nice cake. Hope the crew enjoyed it.