Heated Pools on Emerald?

Gilly's Daughter

Yes, pool temperature can be controlled.

We were on the Crown last December and they had just repainted the Adult pool up near Lotus Spa, refilling it the day after we sailed from FLL.

Once refilled the water was exceptionally cold – a number of us asked if it could be heated and later that day we could feel warm water being circulated into the pool.

Technically they are heated although it doesn't always seem like they have the heaters turned up too high. :rolleyes:

On our Caribbean Emerald cruise in April it seemed like the water temps increased as the cruise went on. However, that may have been due to all the hot sunny weather we had. :D

I just assumed that the Emerald and the CB were duplicates of each other..we've sailed the Emerald twice, and are booked on the CB in April...

I had no idea that there was another aft pool on the CB (Pirate's ?), and that Skywalkers was in a different location...so glad I stumbled across this thread...we now have another pool to check out!:D