FTTF Question

lovingCCL

I am booked on my 3rd cruise this September on the Freedom. I wanted to purchase a FTTF but they are all sold out. Will they release any more closer to the sailing? Also, if can't get FTTF what is the best time to get to the terminal in order to get on the ship the fastest? Thanks in advance for any info!

They will open up more FTTF if they become available. They release them in batches to insure the platnium guest that book get their cabins ready. The fewer platnium the FTTF. I always try to be at the port by 11am. Thay help me be on the ship enjoying lunch by noon or earlier. Have a great trip.

I am booked on my 3rd cruise this September on the Freedom. I wanted to purchase a FTTF but they are all sold out. Will they release any more closer to the sailing? Also, if can't get FTTF what is the best time to get to the terminal in order to get on the ship the fastest? Thanks in advance for any info!

We just snatched a FTTF for our 8/30 sailing this week after it had previously been sold out so yes, just keep checking!

They do get released in spots. I just got FTTF #7 on Saturday night and our #8 (we're in 8 cabins) this morning at 6:30. You just have to keep checking. The last 2 I got each time only listed 1 available.

Whether you have the FTTF or not, try to be at the port between 10:00 & 10:30. If you have FTTF, you'll be able to board right after priority boarding (wedding parties, Diamond & Platinum cruisers, etc.). If you don't have FTTF, the earlier you get to the port, the lower the zone number you'll get for boarding.

Whether you have the FTTF or not, try to be at the port between 10:00 & 10:30. If you have FTTF, you'll be able to board right after priority boarding (wedding parties, Diamond & Platinum cruisers, etc.). If you don't have FTTF, the earlier you get to the port, the lower the zone number you'll get for boarding.

Absolutely...10:00 to 10:30 seems to be a perfect time. So far after 5 cruises and 3 of those times with FTTF I can tell you honestly there is not much of a time difference as far as getting on the ship with or without FTTF. Its walking straight to your cabin and the other little perks is where you get your money worth.

I Booked later than I usually do for my Aug.3 Magic cruise and have been checking multiple times a day as they were sold out when I booked. This afternoon at around 2:30 I checked again and there were 14 available. I got mine and posted on my roll call to let them know. Keep checking back. :D

A lot of us have been having success getting FTTF by emailing the Shore Excursions desk. I did it about two weeks ago for our cruise on the Magic in September. I just asked if they would be offering any more FTTF's for that sailing and they emailed me back the next day saying to get ready...they'd be releasing 20 more spots in 5 minutes! I let my roll call know about the openings and we all scooped them up pretty quickly.

A lot of us have been having success getting FTTF by emailing the Shore Excursions desk. I did it about two weeks ago for our cruise on the Magic in September. I just asked if they would be offering any more FTTF's for that sailing and they emailed me back the next day saying to get ready...they'd be releasing 20 more spots in 5 minutes! I let my roll call know about the openings and we all scooped them up pretty quickly.

NVM, found out the email addy.

Edited by Lisichka

Our friends and I are booked in OS.....our 4 kids are booked in an Inside. We booked FTTF for the inside and one of the OS......will be board together or do suites board first??

Suites board before FTTF. Your best bet is to just wait when they call for suites and then board with the FTTF group.

My November Miracle cruise, FTTF has been sold out for months. They opened more yesterday so I finally got it. It said 15 were available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums