Opinions Please

GMM

Planning our 40th wedding anniversary cruise for next may and can't decide on the Breeze , Conquest or Liberty . All opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !:confused:

Of these three, I have only been on the Liberty, and it remains to this day my favorite ship. I loved the decor, but mostly what made it special was that I did this cruise with my Mom, and we had the most wonderful week/cruise, with a hiccup or two, but it was just a special time for us.

I dont really cruise for ship decor, but I did love the Liberty's. Im sure the other two ships have their high points, but for you; I suggest you decide what is important to you for your anniversary.

Is it important to have a very new and modern ship with all the bells and whistles? then the Breeze. Liberty vs Conquest, they are probably fairly similar in amenities, though the Conquest does not have a serenity deck like Liberty.

Also, consider price, stateroom availability according to what you want, port of departure if that is of any importance, and very importantly the ports of call.

It really should boil down to what you and your spouse like, and where you want to cruise to. Make a list for each ship with pros, and whichever has the longer pro list should be the winner:)

Looking at an 8 day cruise to southern Caribbean. Conquest, Liberty & Breeze go to southern Caribbean. Been on Conquest several years ago. It was nice. Just wondering if it is worth the difference in price to include La Romana, DR. Wasn't impressed with excursions listed for that port.

Alright , did my pro's and cons .... Decided on the Liberty so how about some reviews and suggestions . We are going to book a Premium Vista Aft Balcony room . :)