Cruising in October, not one price drop yet.

Depends on the category you booked. If your category is almost booked, chances are you will only see increases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Dave...

Depends on the category you booked. If your category is almost booked, chances are you will only see increases.

...This is true as some categories are much more popular than others. But, give it some time... We used to cruise in October and usually saw a price drop just before final payment was due. Keep an eye out now, but look more carefully starting in July. ...Hope this helps...

I booked Sept 2013, we sail in November, could not get early saver then and still can not get early saver and have not had one price drop. There are still lots of rooms in our category and still loads of rooms left on the sail date.

Edited by seeing this world

We have had a cruise booked for a year for Sept and the price has gone up $400, we didn't book early saver so I don't expect any price drops, but if you have booked early saver its still possible especially after final payment. We have a cruise booked for June and I didn't think we'd get any drops being summer and all, but since final payment we've had $310 in drops.

We're also booked for October. Hopefully we will see drops when they start pushing out the Fall Sales/Promotions. So far they are trying to sell the summer cruises. It seems that they update the sales on Monday; the Upgrade Your Summer sale has already been extended at LEAST once. I hope to start seeing fall sales soon!!!!!!!

I have three cruises booked from Sep 2014 -> Mar 2015. For each of these three cruises, the prices have increased... Fortunately I got (what I think) are good prices to begin with, especially the one in March, so "if" the prices do drop, it will be a bonus.

Steve

I booked at Christmas time and the price never moved up or down until last week, (2 weeks before final payment) when it dropped by $100 per person (family of 6). :D

It may happen - it may not. But it is up to you to keep looking at the prices until final payment unless you booked early saver. Then you keep doing it until 2 days before sailing!

Dont worry, it just means you paid the right price and did not give carnival a loan of your money... If you get price drops, it just means you overpaid carnival and gave them a interest free loan.

Spot on!

I also booked in January, only had a price drop of $50 p/person for our August cruise.

Which, really just came off what I owed as at that point I hadn't paid off the final balance.

Been checking everyday and nothing, final payment is due in a couple of days I am hoping that some people cancel and it make the price go down so that I can get some OBC... if not, at least I know the cruise is cheap and a cheap way to holiday :)

With saying that though, I want some OBC lol

The price for my early Nov. Cruise has stayed the same for months.

I did take advantage of a free upgrade sale to get a better cabin, but I'm hoping there will be a few price drops closer to final payment.