what are u most looking fwd to??

newparents

For my husband, it's easy - standing at the railing of our balcony enjoying the sea. He stands there for hours.

For me, it's a toss up - sitting on the balcony reading while Dick enjoys the sea, renewing friendships in the Diamond Lounge with people we've cruised with before, and meeting new people at our dinner table. Facebook helps us stay in touch.

Margy

I know this is a hard one to answer but if u could try think of the one thing u are most looking fwd to on yr next cruise, what would it be?? One thing remember ;)told u it was hard lol

For me ... sitting by the pool, nice cocktail, band playing in the background :-) Ahhhh bliss.

Your turn ....

Flowrider

I just messaged my dad and said I was drinking a glass of wine and eating cheese on pita crackers preventing the fan in my living room was the ocean breeze on my balcony. So I think it is safe to say between teaching, grad school, and attempting to have a life, I am really just looking forward to the little things and moments of relaxation. A glass of wine and room service on the balcony without the dog bothering me for a bite, getting away from schoolwork (hopefully!) and laying by the pool and reading!

Wow, some great responses. I agree with all of them. From seeing the ship in port, the first "boing" "of using my sea pass card, the diamond lounge, hanging out on my balcony, meeting new friends, relaxing, etc.... I have a progressive form of M.S. and an uncertain future (no sympathy needed) I have a great life. Cruising is a very big part of my life. Cruising makes traveling possible and pleasurable. I will cruise as long as I can. Those of us who are able to experience this are among the most blessed people in the world. Thank you for reading my long answer to this question, my short answer is.... I love EVERYTHING about cruising. I will be sailing in five days, Caribbean here we come. Please forgive my rant.

Just getting away from everything and everybody. And to see the look on my 5 year olds face when he sees the ship he's been looking at on the webcam each and every Saturday for the last 6 months now. Priceless.

Wow, some great responses. I agree with all of them. From seeing the ship in port, the first "boing" "of using my sea pass card, the diamond lounge, hanging out on my balcony, meeting new friends, relaxing, etc.... I have a progressive form of M.S. and an uncertain future (no sympathy needed) I have a great life. Cruising is a very big part of my life. Cruising makes traveling possible and pleasurable. I will cruise as long as I can. Those of us who are able to experience this are among the most blessed people in the world. Thank you for reading my long answer to this question, my short answer is.... I love EVERYTHING about cruising. I will be sailing in five days, Caribbean here we come. Please forgive my rant.

Good on u Paul, I didn't even think of that first "boing" from the seapass card, thats defo a big sign that yr oh hol, the first sound as u walk onboard :-)

We are cruising as a family with my parents, and my sister and her 2 kids. My kids and my sister and her kids have never cruised before. I am looking forward to spending time together as a family and seeing their faces as they experience their first cruise.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So many to choose from! We haven't cruised since a family cruise in '09 (I KNOW!!!) but we did go to Hawaii and Florida a few times...still...a cruise is the ultimate vaca for me!

From stepping on the gangplank to that sinking feeling when you leave...

I can't wait to have our first Suite! Yahoo! (this doesn't count but also to have a RCI bran muffin, they are so good.

Mary

I'm very old fashion, but love dressing up for dinner, and especially dressing to the "9's" on formal nights. We always get compliments because of the way we dress.:) As you can guess, I don't dress this way at home very often.:(

I get that same magical feeling of anticipation that we had on that VERY VERY first cruise of a trip the moment we take our boarding picture.

Nothing has ever brought back such a terrific feeling. The ship may have a different name, but the magical anticipation is the same.....and it is GREAT.

And each cruise has lived up to the magical anticipation.