Second Oceania cruise booked

Marisha115

I'm super excited to have just put down a deposit on my second Oceania cruise. We'll be sailing next August on the Regatta on the North American Passage itinerary from Vancouver to New York.

This will be the smallest ship by far that my DH and I have been on. Next smallest would be the Marina for him and the Crown for me. I know we'll miss Jacques and Red Ginger from the Marina.

I'll be keeping an eye out for pictures of the Regatta after its makeover.

Thanks! I'm sure the MDR food will be great. I will still miss my the miso glazed sea bass.

We had the wonderful Miso Glazed Sea Bass while on the Regatta last month. So delicious! It was at the Asian buffet as well as on the MDR menu one night.

We are also looking forward to photos of the redo and our second O cruise; but we will be on the Nautica.

We had the wonderful Miso Glazed Sea Bass while on the Regatta last month. So delicious! It was at the Asian buffet as well as on the MDR menu one night.

We are also looking forward to photos of the redo and our second O cruise; but we will be on the Nautica.

You give me hope MVPinBoynton :) I'll make sure to not miss the Asian buffet, if/when there is one on our cruise.