Golf Simulator

What is the charge for using the simulator on Radiance, - I presume it's probabaly the same on all the ships. Is there a mimimum age requirement (children) for using it? Grandson (6) is the next Tiger! If they can't use it, is there a driving cage or something similar that he could use. He's really enthused at his progress.

My husband did this on another cruise line and I assume the rules are the same. Minors had to be accompinied by an adult, but I don't know what or if there was an age limit. I don't remember the actual price because it depends on whether you use it by yourself or with a group and then it was charged by the hour and/or half hour. I know it was on the pricey side and wheter you did it in a group or with others it was around $50 to do anything. (The more people you had the cheaper it was per person since you still payed by hour/ half hour and you split the time. For instance it was $50 for one person for an hour. If you had two people it was about $20-$25per person. If you had three people it was around $15 per person. But no mater how many people you still only got one hour.) I hope someone posts the actual prices for you, but it should be about the same on the Radiance.

Are you kidding? You have to pay for THAT too???:confused: DH is not gonna be happy about that!:mad: The golf sim was one of the enticements I used to get him to consider a cruise vacation. HE LOVES TO GOLF........:rolleyes: I thought it was included............silly me.

I believe it is $25 per hour no matter how many people (with a max of 4 people....I think). It does book up early especially on seadays. Also, sometimes they hold a "long drive" or "closest to pin" contest. There is no charge for that.

Archived