Disney Shuttle from hotel for Carnival cruise at Port Canaveral

Hi there,

I will be staying at a Disney resort in June, and then taking a Carnival cruise leaving from Port Canaveral.

I have transfers to the port from MCO through Carnival.

But was wondering if anyone has just taken the Disney cruise line bus straight to the Pier for a Carnival cruise?

Right now I would have to take the Disney Magical Express from our hotel to MCO and then catch the Carnival bus to the Pier. I wanted to make it easier and have a straight shot to the Port instead of going back to the airport first.

Thanks Dawn :)

Hi there,

I will be staying at a Disney resort in June, and then taking a Carnival cruise leaving from Port Canaveral.

I have transfers to the port from MCO through Carnival.

But was wondering if anyone has just taken the Disney cruise line bus straight to the Pier for a Carnival cruise?

Right now I would have to take the Disney Magical Express from our hotel to MCO and then catch the Carnival bus to the Pier. I wanted to make it easier and have a straight shot to the Port instead of going back to the airport first.

Thanks Dawn :)

I believe the DCL transfers are only available to those actually taking a DCL cruise. But, if not, they cost $35.00 per person and they would drop you off that the DCL terminal. I'm not sure how you would get from the DCL terminal to the Carnival terminal.

Can you get your transfers refunded? Its my understanding that several third party companies will provide door to door transportation from your hotel to the port.

I agree with others, even if Disney allowed you to use their transfers, how do you get from the Disney terminal to the Carnival terminal?

Do some research....It's been a few years for us (2004 to be exact) but when we went from a hotel in Orlando to our Disney cruise (8 of us), I was able to get a limo to take us there and a shuttle bus to bring us back for less than the cost of the Disney Bus. We passed the Disney Bus on the way to port and had fun waving to them from our limo:D:p.

when we stayed at Disney and then cruised onthe Dream we rented a car one way. The rental co. picked us up at our disney hotel and drove me to the rental office torent the car. We drove to the port and dropped off the car and was shuttled to the ship for free. It was ALOT cheaper than transfers. We rented a car upon return one way to the airport also.