cabin crawl in the Havens???

Docalbe

It is up to the concierge. Make sure your roll call understands that the decision is up to the concierge in case they say no. The larger the number of participants in the cabin crawl, the less likely you will be given permission.

Doc is an awesome guy. He gets extra allotments of exclamation points in my book. :p :D

Edited by kylenyc

It is up to the concierge. Make sure your roll call understands that the decision is up to the concierge in case they say no. The larger the number of participants in the cabin crawl, the less likely you will be given permission.

Doc is an awesome guy. He gets extra allotments of exclamation points in my book. :p :D

Since you are allowed to have friends in your cabin and you are allowed to even host a party there, I really don't think that the concierge care about that. Of course it's always good to tell the concierge that lots of people will visit your cabin but I doubt that they ever should say no.

Since you are allowed to have friends in your cabin and you are allowed to even host a party there, I really don't think that the concierge care about that. Of course it's always good to tell the concierge that lots of people will visit your cabin but I doubt that they ever should say no.

The OP is not talking about friends or family but rather a group of strangers who are meeting for the first time for a roll call/meet & greet, making some new friends but still mostly strangers.

The cabin crawl host would have to ensure all guests remain together without straying. This can be problematic on a large ship such as Epic/Breakaway/Getaway with larger roll calls and cabin crawl groups. Others Haven guests have reported just that... people straying from the group.

I would never lead a roll call into the Haven or volunteer a Haven suite without getting advance permission and cooperation from the concierge so that they are prepared. I wouldn't want my name attached to such an event should things go awry. But that's just me.

Edited by kylenyc

The OP is not talking about friends or family but rather a group of strangers who are meeting for the first time for a roll call/meet & greet, making some new friends but still mostly strangers.

The cabin crawl host would have to ensure all guests remain together without straying. This can be problematic on a large ship such as Epic/Breakaway/Getaway with larger roll calls and cabin crawl groups. Others Haven guests have reported just that... people straying from the group.

I would never lead a roll call into the Haven or volunteer a Haven suite without getting advance permission and cooperation from the concierge so that they are prepared. I wouldn't want my name attached to such an event should things go awry. But that's just me.

I know that the OP isn't talking about friends but I really don't think that the concierge care about how well the passenger in the suite knows their "guests". I agree with you that they must keep all "guests" together and that can be a problem if the number of passengers participating in the cabin crawl is high.

Different play here....

The Have-n guests and the Have-n nots perhaps? :D

Hehe... or the Havens and the Havenots :p :p :p Sort of like Autobots and Juggernots/nauts.

Edited by kylenyc