Steakhouse question

cransom2011

I sent in the online reservation the other day and wanted to know how long it takes to hear back from them. Thanks guys.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

I got mine back about 3 weeks from our sail, reserved a week before that.

I sent in the online reservation the other day and wanted to know how long it takes to hear back from them. Thanks guys.

For my December cruise on the Freedom, I heard back the next day. Amazing!

Just got off the Conquest last Sunday.

The Steak House is simply FANTASTIC, and worth every penny. It could possibly be the best food I ever had in my 50 plus years of life. My 18oz boneless ribeye was cooked to perfection, and all the side dishes were very, very good.

Well, the first one came though, so yay! Now waiting on the second one so we can cancel the first date. I don't want to wait unti the cruise to do it or should I?

We put our reservations request on Feb 3rd and got the confirmation back Feb 5th! I did go directly to the email of the steak house on our ship the Breeze. I first tried through our booking on carnival site but had to response for over 2 weeks , that is when I asked on cruise critic if anyone had the direct email to the steakhouse and walla I got it ! for the breeze it was brsteakhouse@carnival.com so depending our which ship you will be on it is probably the first two letters of the ship's name and then steakhouse@carnival.com. Just a thought!

This will be our first time on the Breeze but we have really enjoyed the steakhouse on several other Carnival ships!!! Worth every penny! And On big ships like the Breeze it is suggested to make the reservation prior to boarding the ship, they tend to run out of reservations early on. Not sure about your ship. Enjoy!

We put our reservations request on Feb 3rd and got the confirmation back Feb 5th! I did go directly to the email of the steak house on our ship the Breeze. I first tried through our booking on carnival site but had to response for over 2 weeks , that is when I asked on cruise critic if anyone had the direct email to the steakhouse and walla I got it ! for the breeze it was brsteakhouse@carnival.com so depending our which ship you will be on it is probably the first two letters of the ship's name and then steakhouse@carnival.com. Just a thought!

This will be our first time on the Breeze but we have really enjoyed the steakhouse on several other Carnival ships!!! Worth every penny! And On big ships like the Breeze it is suggested to make the reservation prior to boarding the ship, they tend to run out of reservations early on. Not sure about your ship. Enjoy!

Thank you so much!! Yes its for the breeze in february!! Im making my reservations now! Thanks again! :D

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

I made our reservation about 2 weeks, perhaps 3 prior to sailing. The link to make the reservation said that you may not get a response. And I didn't. But we stopped by the first night and checked with the hostess. They had the reservation.