anyone ever had the spa do their hair on formal night?

littlered87

We were on the liberty last July and both my DDs (17 and 12) had their hair curling ironed. 17yo's was okay, 12yo's was fabulous, had different stylists. 17yo said she did not want lots of tight curls, wanted big loose curls. She got the tight curls! I'm thinking the girl may not have understood English very well,or DD just wasn't clear enough. I thought it was very expensive just for curling iron, no shampoo, I want to say $55 each. I would not do it again, not worth it for the price. They do have very long thick hair so maybe that's why it was so much.

I went in one day and asked for an updo. She put a real tight bun in the back of my head. I guess maybe I wasn't real specific. Was hoping for something a little more glamours. I too paid $50 without shampoo and wasn't real impressed by what she did. I'm considering going back and having my hair done like Jennifer Lawerence had in the movie Hustle. Would hate to be disappointed again. Hopefully someone will post some postive reviews for you.

Don't do it. I just wanted my hair curled in loose waves (I didn't bring a curling iron with me), they told me it would be $45 (which was still alot, but I decided to do it anyways). When they finished I HATED my hair, and then they tried to charge me $95!!! I went to guest services and they refunded the difference but the people in the salon would not budge on the price at all, even though they had told me a different price upfront. The girl "curled" my hair with a hair straightener, but twisting it around some how... it was awful and it hurt. I had ringlets like shirley temple sticking out of my head. Never again.