How so I confirm 2 cabins will be seated together for dinner?

EMMOM

Hello, we are sailing in 3 weeks on the breeze and I remember reading on here that I can email the matre'd to make sure that my 2 cabins are sitting together for dinner. Can someone please let me know what his email address is?I also read people mentioning they email John Heald to make sure he confirms it too, is this correct and if so does anyone have his email address also? I would appreciate any input thank you in advance :D:D:D

Huh? Why get John Heald and the maitre'd involved?? :confused:

This a very common request that can easily be handled in minutes by your PVP or TA. All you have to do is call with your booking numbers and the agent will tie them together. Done.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Don't just assume the tables will be side by side. The day you board check to see when you can go to the main dining room to see if they did what you wanted. That way they have time to change it in case someone messed up. Have a great cruise.

Hello, we are sailing in 3 weeks on the breeze and I remember reading on here that I can email the matre'd to make sure that my 2 cabins are sitting together for dinner. Can someone please let me know what his email address is?I also read people mentioning they email John Heald to make sure he confirms it too, is this correct and if so does anyone have his email address also? I would appreciate any input thank you in advance :D:D:D

I'm not sure about JH----but the email would be

BRmaitred@carnival.com for the Maire D on the Breeze. We have always just linked our booking numbers with our travel agent or PVP and have never had a problem. Have a great cruise!

You can have Carnival link the booking numbers to have a higher chance of both staterooms being seated at the same table. As you mentioned in your original post, you can reach out to John Heald or the Maitre d'.

You can reach John Heald on his Facebook page or through his business email. His email address is jheald@carnival.com

Don't just assume the tables will be side by side. The day you board check to see when you can go to the main dining room to see if they did what you wanted. That way they have time to change it in case someone messed up. Have a great cruise.

The OP wanted the two cabins at the same table. The easiest way to find out is as soon as they get their S&S cards, it will have printed on them what MDR, the time and what table they are assigned to. No need to go to the MDR unless they didn't get what they requested.

No don't bother with that. Call Carnival or your TA if you used one and have them link the booking numbers together. That's the only way to be sure you will be seated together.

THIS

Linked bookings on 2 cruises in the past. Works perfectly and you will be seated together for dinner.

why would they need 2 tables. The point is to be seated at the same one. Easily checked by looking at each others card