Elite Breakfast Drinks ???

ORV

I did a search on this, I promise and can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for. I know you can get a Bloody Mary or Mimosa. What I'm curious about is the other choices, specifically can you get a soda? We're not coffee drinkers and my wife loves her Diet Coke in the morning(gotta get caffeine somewhere).

I'm thinking the answer is no, she asked me today and I'm not sure. It's a small factor in trying to decide whether to add the 123 to one of our upcoming bookings.

Thanks for your help.

Drinks:

Regular or DeCaf Coffee

Assorted Teas

Cappuccino

Latte

Cafe Mocha

Espresso

Freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice

Tomato Juice

Red Smoothie

Berry Blue Smoothie

Omega 3 Smoothie

Champagne

Mimosa

Bellnni

Bloody Mary

There might be more specialty coffee drinks on the menu, but I can't remember.

We didn't try, but I bet if you asked for a soda while in the Elite lounge during the morning hours instead of a coffee they might get you one. The worst they would do is say they can't and offer you something else, but soda costs less than the drinks they offer so they just might accommodate you since they work really hard to keep their Elite cruisers happy.

They won't kick you out for asking.

If you have the soda package you could definitely get one. If you drink a lot of soda you may find that to be a good deal for you since cans of soda are not inexpensive on a cruise ship.

Tom

They also have very good hot chocolate for the Elite breakfast. Not the typical packet-mixed-with-hot-water.

I'm a morning Diet Coke person, also, and I've never even thought to ask, mainly because of the many other choices.

The problem is, as noted above, that there are no bar servers at the Elite breakfast. The galley is stocked with the sparkling wine and the vodka needed for the drinks they offer, but the rest would require someone walking to the nearest bar (Cafe al Bacio perhaps?) to get you your drink. They might be able to do that, but you might consider just stopping off there yourself to get your beverage before you come to the Elite lounge.