Pineapple Juice?

Does anyone know if pineapple juice is available in the main dining room (Allure of the Seas) for breakfast? It must be available somewhere on the ship for making tropical drinks, but what about breakfast?

Does anyone know if pineapple juice is available in the main dining room (Allure of the Seas) for breakfast? It must be available somewhere on the ship for making tropical drinks, but what about breakfast?

I've never seen it or had it offered in the MDR. However, I'd ask the waiter because they may be able to get it for you.

I love mixed drinks with lots of Pineapple Juice in them, so there's plenty of it on board. I remember asking for some in the Windjammer and in the MDR on the Enchantment last year; it took a few minutes, but they got me some. Try making a special request, they might be able to get for you.

I've never seen it or had it offered in the MDR. However, I'd ask the waiter because they may be able to get it for you.

I was on a Majesty of the Seas cruise in Jan. and wanted it the waiters

just said it was not available without checking:eek:. They could have gone to a bar, it was used in many of their fruit soups:(.I also didn't see in MDR

juices other than standard. I have seen some get good to great service while I always got standard. I did MTD and every night some tables got better service, my first night was slow, then very slow the next night,super slow 3rd and ultra slow last night:eek:. Next cruise I am back to regular.

Doug

the problem with blithely saying 'just ask for it from the bar' is this: the bar orders and stocks enough to make the fruity umbrella drinks that we all pay too much for and drink too much of.

as such they decide if they have extra to dispense of in other ways. so by all means ask, but if you are told no, it is not necessarily bad customer service.