what are we gonna do???

lauralou

I bet the original poster is sorry they ever asked a question.....

Michael

This is usually what happens when someone asks questions about bringing anything that's banned, swim diapers, kids in the adult areas, thongs, jeans in the dining room, etc...

ooohhhhhh....where's derf when you need him?!?! We could have used some links showing "how to remove wrinkles without an iron" and "chaps vs. thongs"!!

Why, WHY is he away at a time like this??!?!?!?! ooooooohhhhhhhhhh:( :( :eek: :eek:

This is usually what happens when someone asks questions about bringing anything that's banned, swim diapers, kids in the adult areas, thongs, jeans in the dining room, etc...

Think security will notice my 6 foot tall bong? Is it illegal? hmmmmm.... I muist be smokin something after this thread.

ooohhhhhh....where's derf when you need him?!?! We could have used some links showing "how to remove wrinkles without an iron" and "chaps vs. thongs"!!

Why, WHY is he away at a time like this??!?!?!?! ooooooohhhhhhhhhh:( :( :eek: :eek:

As a member of the Loyal Order of Derf allow me:

Removing wrinkles without an Iron

http://www.housekeepingchannel.com/showarticle.php?id=131

I looked up the other as well but the results are unsuitable for a family websight.

Off to do more research.

My understanding is Carnival ships have a laundry room with irons. I used one on the Inspiration. Just make sure you plan to do your ironing at a time when other's are less likely to do so cause the line can start getting pretty long on formal night.

When I sailed Princess, I ironed all of our clothes the first night I was on the ship. It took me about 1.5 hours but didn't have to do it again, save for a minor touch up here and there. It was only me and another gal in the laundry room that night - she was on the 2nd leg of a B2B.

I do love to do laundry..it is a joke in our family. but Ironing for 1.5 hours is not soemthing I would ever do at home..let alone on vacation...

We sailed the Conquest and there were laundry rooms on each deck that had irons for the guests to use. I must admit it was not as convenient as one would hope for. There was a wait for some...especially on formal night, but not longer than 10 minutes. There are rules against bringing irons for safety purposes.

I think "smuggling" alcohol is a bit different than "smuggling" a potential fire hazard!:eek:

I do love to do laundry..it is a joke in our family. but Ironing for 1.5 hours is not soemthing I would ever do at home..let alone on vacation...

Hey harrodsfan, going to Harrod's anytime soon. If so can you pick me up some lemon dill jelly? It's great on chicken. All I have to do is take my trusty iron, put it on permapress, iron the chicken while taking hits off my bong. Then go sit outside on my balcony and shoot off fireworks!

Great stuff maynard.

Michael

Archived