Carnival Gift Card - 10% Bonus Offer

I just received mine... When I tried to apply it to a cruise I got a msg saying the value is 0.

Any ideas?

I believe it takes up to a day for the value to show up on website

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I ordered mine Monday while on the phone with the Carnival Rep (who actually mentioned the deal, sooooo nice!) and got my cards today around 4pm.

Can someone explain how it works as far as putting the certs on your account? I have a final balance due of around $16 and certs of $100. I would like the rest of the $ to sit on our account to use towards the Chef's Table. My final pay date is 7/27 and the rep told me to wait to pay in full until then in case their is a price drop. Do I just add the certs to my online account or do I have to wait till check in?

- Thanks!

I ordered mine Monday while on the phone with the Carnival Rep (who actually mentioned the deal, sooooo nice!) and got my cards today around 4pm.

Can someone explain how it works as far as putting the certs on your account? I have a final balance due of around $16 and certs of $100. I would like the rest of the $ to sit on our account to use towards the Chef's Table. My final pay date is 7/27 and the rep told me to wait to pay in full until then in case their is a price drop. Do I just add the certs to my online account or do I have to wait till check in?

- Thanks!

Whatever the remaining balance is on the card will have to applied onboard. You can go to GS or use a self service kiosk.