Adventure of the Seas Royal Suite

I have searched pretty hard both this site and the Internet but can't seem to confirm whether the Royal Suite on AOS has two bathrooms. We have been in the RS on both the Mariner and Navigator which do have the second bathroom, but the RS is very different on that Voyager class generation.

We will be traveling with our young adult daughter and that second bathroom comes in very handy.

Thanks everyone.

I was fortunate enough to sail in the Royal Suite on the Adventure this past February. The suite does not have 2 bathrooms, it has 1 bathroom with 2 entrances, one off the foyer and one off the bedroom. Having said that, you can fit at least 12 people in the shower!!! :D I have lots of pictures, feel free to look up my profile on here for my email address (not sure if I am allowed to post it here!)

• 4 months later...

Hi Robyn,

I've been looking for any of your posts so that I can ask you this questions. I've read a lot of posts here for the past month and a lot were from you! So I'm cc my post from royal caribbean forum hoping you can help me since you have cruised in the adventure for over 14 times I believe if I read correctly.

Here it goes:

Hi there. I just joined cruise critic (although I'm not sure why I got "exotic lady" as username yet-tried to change it but no luck) and I'm looking for information on the southern caribbean ports, etc. we're cruising on the Adventure of the seas out of San Juan. I have 6 in my group, my husband and I and our 7 year old, my sis and hubby and my mom. I live in Missouri but originally I'm an island girl from PUerto Rico, my husband and mom are from St Lucia. Anyways, I've been reading a lot of posts and forums looking for specific answers and had no luck. So I decided to join so that I can ask questions. I will start here and maybe you guys can point me in the right direction.

I got SJU, St Lucia and St. Croix down since we lived there before. But have questions about the others. Since we're islanders we plan on doing everything on our own. We love to snorkel and sight see.

1. Plan to rent a jeep in Barbados and St Marteen. Do you guys know how easy will it be to see the turtles at particular beaches? I read that they will have 6 ships at port that day!! Yikes! We plan on driving to Rockley beach first, try to snorkel by the reef and try our luck since a lot of people don't know about this spot. If we don't see turtles, then head out to Carlise beach or Paynes to pay a local for a boat ride to the turtles. Have any of you done this before? Considering how busy port will be? This is all info I've read on cruise critic. Then, if we still have time drive to wildlife reserve to see the green monkeys. Is it worth it? Maybe swap it for Harrison caves. Undecided there.

2. St. Marteen, another jeep day to drive to French and Dutch sides. Particularly Mariggot Bay, for crepes at Serapphine and Maho beach to see planes. Still debating on Orient beach (nude beach) because the 7 year old.

3. I particularly have a lot of questions about Antigua,

1. Have anyone been to this port? Is it easy to drive around? Thinking about renting jeep like at other islands but not sure.

2. I read that half moon beach is best to snorkel but hard to get to and it's a hefty fare if we take a taxi. Has anyone been to half moon bay? Is it hard to get to? How much is taxi fare?

3. We independently booked sting ray city at 9 am, but now stuck with transportation issue. Read antigua taxis have fixed fares. It will cost us $30 each way for all according to website. Any insights on this? We dock at 8am and afraid won't have enough time to get rental.

4. Considering all we want to do, Is it easier to rent a taxi for the day to take us there and other points of interests we want to go (taxi would wait for us) or just take individual taxis from point to point.

This may be way too much info, but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Thanks in advance!!!

I was fortunate enough to sail in the Royal Suite on the Adventure this past February. The suite does not have 2 bathrooms, it has 1 bathroom with 2 entrances, one off the foyer and one off the bedroom. Having said that, you can fit at least 12 people in the shower!!! :D I have lots of pictures, feel free to look up my profile on here for my email address (not sure if I am allowed to post it here!)

Hi Robyn,

I've been looking for any of your posts so that I can ask you this questions. I've read a lot of posts here for the past month and a lot were from you! So I'm cc my post from royal caribbean forum hoping you can help me since you have cruised in the adventure for over 14 times I believe if I read correctly.

Here it goes:

Hi there. I just joined cruise critic (although I'm not sure why I got "exotic lady" as username yet-tried to change it but no luck) and I'm looking for information on the southern caribbean ports, etc. we're cruising on the Adventure of the seas out of San Juan. I have 6 in my group, my husband and I and our 7 year old, my sis and hubby and my mom. I live in Missouri but originally I'm an island girl from PUerto Rico, my husband and mom are from St Lucia. Anyways, I've been reading a lot of posts and forums looking for specific answers and had no luck. So I decided to join so that I can ask questions. I will start here and maybe you guys can point me in the right direction.

I got SJU, St Lucia and St. Croix down since we lived there before. But have questions about the others. Since we're islanders we plan on doing everything on our own. We love to snorkel and sight see.

1. Plan to rent a jeep in Barbados and St Marteen. Do you guys know how easy will it be to see the turtles at particular beaches? I read that they will have 6 ships at port that day!! Yikes! We plan on driving to Rockley beach first, try to snorkel by the reef and try our luck since a lot of people don't know about this spot. If we don't see turtles, then head out to Carlise beach or Paynes to pay a local for a boat ride to the turtles. Have any of you done this before? Considering how busy port will be? This is all info I've read on cruise critic. Then, if we still have time drive to wildlife reserve to see the green monkeys. Is it worth it? Maybe swap it for Harrison caves. Undecided there.

2. St. Marteen, another jeep day to drive to French and Dutch sides. Particularly Mariggot Bay, for crepes at Serapphine and Maho beach to see planes. Still debating on Orient beach (nude beach) because the 7 year old.

1. Have anyone been to this port? Is it easy to drive around? Thinking about renting jeep like at other islands but not sure.

2. I read that half moon beach is best to snorkel but hard to get to and it's a hefty fare if we take a taxi. Has anyone been to half moon bay? Is it hard to get to? How much is taxi fare?

3. We independently booked sting ray city at 9 am, but now stuck with transportation issue. Read antigua taxis have fixed fares. It will cost us $30 each way for all according to website. Any insights on this? We dock at 8am and afraid won't have enough time to get rental.

4. Considering all we want to do, Is it easier to rent a taxi for the day to take us there and other points of interests we want to go (taxi would wait for us) or just take individual taxis from point to point.

Thanks in advance!!!

Edited by exotic lady

Hi Robyn,

Here it goes:

Thanks in advance!!!

I will try and answer your questions when I get to my office! Right now I'm on my iPhone.[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk