First P&O cruise coming up...

Owlhelm

We have not seen Beef Wellington or Fillet Steak on the menu for maybe 3 years now. Lobster yes,and can have ordinary sirloin any night.Gala night the menu is now just a bit fancier than normal.Lemon for Salmon is now wrapped in a muslin bag.!!!!! :rolleyes:

Beef Wellington definitely on Oriana in February, and very nice it was too :)

We have not seen Beef Wellington or Fillet Steak on the menu for maybe 3 years now. Lobster yes,and can have ordinary sirloin any night.Gala night the menu is now just a bit fancier than normal.Lemon for Salmon is now wrapped in a muslin bag.!!!!! :rolleyes:

Beef Wellington was on one of Marco's menus on Azura in April

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi babs135

I am diabetic and have to watch what I eat I do not request diabetic menus I am just careful, I try to avoid deserts not always successful but I always put on a few pounds. I do not eat Pizzas at home but I do like the pizzas they do on Azura and Ventura and they will make you a pizza of choice as long as they are not busy and have the ingredients my better half and I like basic Maghareta with pepperoni, lots of chillis and onions,and peppers the staff always laugh when we ask for lots of chillis as they say the British do not like chillis or spice.

I do hope you enjoy your cruise and look forward to your feedback, I am a glass half full type of person and do not go out of my way to look for faults and have enjoyed every cruise I have been on.

The pizza place on Azura last week was not in use, the area was being used for sandwichs though the pizza oven was still in place. I don't know whether this is a permanent change or not.