Bathroom amenities

cruisers5

Concoierge cabins get extra amenities, Aqua even more, and Suites even more.

Extra may mean higher value brands or extra items.

I am not sure about concierge, but in my Aqua I had shower gel added and a couple other items, I think shower cap, and maybe it was a shoe shine sponge - I didn't pay that careful attention and don't recall the brand.

In suites the brand is Bulgar (mmmmm love that scent...mmmm)i and I remember sewing kit, nail file, shoeshine mitt, and kind of think there was even a toothbrush? but that may have been my post-cruise hotel. I've long given up on taking home unused toiletries, except the bulgari soap and shampoo I do admittedly still hoard.

This is our first cruise on Celebrity (Summit). Is there a "sample" basket in the bathroom of various products (ie, shampoo, razors, toothpaste, etc.). Thank you.

You can get complimentary toothbrushes at reception if needed, or a few dollars in the shop :)

Oooh, do you get complimentary body wash as well? Trying to save some luggage weight :)

Not in cabins other than Concierge and above. I say this based on friends in lesser cabins saying they had none, and I tried to correct them, then we realized only the higher categories did get the body wash.

So Standard Veranda, Oceanview and Insides do not get body wash.

Really, Really disliked the new amenities in regular cabins. Smells terrible. My friends and I went to purchase our own lotion etc at first port. So miss the elemis lemongrass products.:(