lattitude level changes on cruise

bonniboo1

I know this has been covered here but I just can't find a current answer. I am 12 points away from platinum. On my next cruise I will receive a minimum of 14 points or more. My question is: will I be receiving Platinum benefits on that cruise?

Thank you.

Bonni

Darn, I thought that I had read some accounts where people turned Platinum during cruise and got the benefits. Not a big deal I guess.

On cruises that are back to back (b2b), if you make Platinum on the first leg you can get benefits on the second leg. There have been several recent posts regarding that. Perhaps that's what you've noticed?

I know this has been covered here but I just can't find a current answer. I am 12 points away from platinum. On my next cruise I will receive a minimum of 14 points or more. My question is: will I be receiving Platinum benefits on that cruise?

Thank you.

Bonni

Direct from NCL's website:

"When are rewards points applied to my account?

Rewards points for your sailing are applied to your account after you return from your cruise. Points will be applied within 24 hours after your sailing is complete."

http://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/frequently-asked-questions#4

Last year we were on the Spirit for a 12 Day Med. Barcelona to Venice and then on the Jade 7 day Greek Isles Venice to Venice. Our Level changed while on the Spirit so I checked with our Latitudes Manager and asked if we would be getting the amenities while on the Jade immediately after the Spirit. ( not technically a B2B, but we did board the Jade right after we disembarked the Spirit in Venice).

Mr. Fishburn said that he would email the Latitudes Manager on the Jade to make sure that it would be in place for us when we arrived.

Well everything was in place for us when we arrived in our cabin, thanks to "Fish".

So if you're in same position as we were, it doesn't hurt to ask the right people. Enjoy your cruise!

cheers...the Ump...:D

Thank you.

Bonni

I am ONE measly point away from Gold, but I don't expect that I'll be upgraded on my next cruise. *sigh*

• 6 months later...
I am ONE measly point away from Gold, but I don't expect that I'll be upgraded on my next cruise. *sigh*

same here....well except i'm almost silver. on a positive note, come February i'll officially be silver

I turned platinum after my last cruise!! I cant wait for my bag of free laundry!!

And dinner at LeBistro....I just recently found out I can go to another restaurant besides LeBistro....Think we may go to Moderno instead!!

Remember each cruise night gets you one point.

Book more than 9 months out and get an additional point.

Book a suite or higher fare cabin and get still yet another additional point

Book a Latitudes Promo and get another point.

How to score Platinum in one cruise - well it can't be done because you have

to have at least one cruise to establish the Latitudes Rewards points program.

But in theory a cruise of 19 days booked in a suite with Latitudes Promo 9 months

out would give you the 76 points to achieve Platinum.

So there you have it the fast track to laundry free Platinum and maybe a

plate of chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of sparkling bubbley

and a free dinner at a specialty restaurant.

Just remember how difficult it is to score 19 in cribbage and you will see how

difficult your Don Quixote quest will be with the Platinum Windmill !

I turned platinum after my last cruise!! I cant wait for my bag of free laundry!!

And dinner at LeBistro....I just recently found out I can go to another restaurant besides LeBistro....Think we may go to Moderno instead!!

Free laundry is the best perk! It's much easier to pack clean city's.

And yes..... We always swap out for La Cuicina.