gift card promo code?

luckynumber6

DO you need a promo code to get the 10% bonus on gift cards? I can google carnival gift cards and it takes me to their site to purchase gift card and there is an advertisement for the gift card promo - but when you go to buy it asks for a promo code and I just want to make sure I don't need to put one to get the extra 10%. I have called Carnival and of course got a PVP who seems to be new and now I am on hold for the third time with people trying to figure it out. I figured CC could help before I get a straight answer from Carnival. :)

DO you need a promo code to get the 10% bonus on gift cards? I can google carnival gift cards and it takes me to their site to purchase gift card and there is an advertisement for the gift card promo - but when you go to buy it asks for a promo code and I just want to make sure I don't need to put one to get the extra 10%. I have called Carnival and of course got a PVP who seems to be new and now I am on hold for the third time with people trying to figure it out. I figured CC could help before I get a straight answer from Carnival. :)

No promo code needed for either, but if you get the e card you have extra time on the promo % card.

Plastic Promo % cards expire Dec31

"e" promo % cards expire one year after purchase.

Under the current promotion, if I buy a $200 GC, I get $20 all of which I can use to partially pay for my November cruise?

Yep, you will get two gift cards. Both can be used to pay off your cruise.