Perth to Sydney flight

Just booked a one way flight with Qantas, Perth to Sydney for our Voyager OTS 16th March 2015 @ $199. Sale ends in 4 days on 19/6. :D

Thanks for the heads up. We are taking Voyager, looks like after you from Perth to Singapore. Need flights from Brisbane to Perth. Going to check into it now!

Steve.

We need Canberra to Perth flights but the travel period for the sale ends one week before we need them (26 March 2015). Still $269 (one way) on Qantas is a very good price for here. Looks like a $349 flight direct with Qantas or a Virgin flight via Sydney or Melbourne for around $260 (plus luggage fees of $35 each). I really don't know why Canberra flights are so much more, even when we are closer.:(

We need Canberra to Perth flights but the travel period for the sale ends one week before we need them (26 March 2015). Still $269 (one way) on Qantas is a very good price for here. Looks like a $349 flight direct with Qantas or a Virgin flight via Sydney or Melbourne for around $260 (plus luggage fees of $35 each). I really don't know why Canberra flights are so much more, even when we are closer.:(

Hope you score a bargain too - (hope you don't mine my little posting - just wanted to push my postings to 1,000) - but I do hope you get a good deal soon :p

Edited by dizzy1948

Well done on 1000 Liz!

Mic - we have the same issue as we can go from Wagga or Albury if we look at flying (both a bit over an hour away), and the Wagga price is usually a bit dearer than Albury if going to Sydney, but Albury is further. We even found that when we looked at Hobart to Sydney it is generally cheaper. All about supply, demand and competition. It is disappointing that the capital of the country can't get better prices.

Well done on 1000 Liz!

Mic - we have the same issue as we can go from Wagga or Albury if we look at flying (both a bit over an hour away), and the Wagga price is usually a bit dearer than Albury if going to Sydney, but Albury is further. We even found that when we looked at Hobart to Sydney it is generally cheaper. All about supply, demand and competition. It is disappointing that the capital of the country can't get better prices.

Yes, we are in a captive market here.

Brisbane to Sydney is cheaper than Canberra to Sydney most of the time.:(