Enchantment Questions

Sailing on 4-day Enchantment cruise in July in Cabins 3048/3050 (Cat H) & had a few questions:

1. Do all large oceanview cabins have the beds placed on the wall under the window?

2. Do these cabins have shower curtains or doors?

3. What are the shows? Saw Compasses but don't remember seeing any specific info on the shows each night, just the times.

Haven't sailed RCCL yet, so any other tips or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sailing on 4-day Enchantment cruise in July in Cabins 3048/3050 (Cat H) & had a few questions:

1. Do all large oceanview cabins have the beds placed on the wall under the window?

I may be wrong but the beds don't move, space issue.
2. Do these cabins have shower curtains or doors?
I also believe there are only curtains
3. What are the shows? Saw Compasses but don't remember seeing any specific info on the shows each night, just the times.Haven't sailed RCCL yet, so any other tips or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
i don't remember the shows the had.

In Category H the beds are together under the window. Shower curtain instead of doors. Bathroom is extremely small but functional. I have not done the shows on Enchantment in a while, but there is usually one production show, one comedian, one magician, etc. There is also a late night adult comedy show and the Quest adult "scavenger hunt" game. Love and Marriage is a gameshow where they have three couples answering some pretty embarrassing questions. If you don't make it to the show you can check it out the next day on TV. We usually enjoy the piano bar after 9 or so when it is a sing a long. Can be fun if the crowd is right.

Be sure and check out the Pak Cafe in the Solarium for some alternative breakfast and lunch options as well as late night snacks. Also, the MDR is open for lunch on your day at sea. They have a great salad bar if that interests you.

We love Enchantment. Have a great cruise.

This is one thing that I don't like on RCI. If you push the beds together to make a double, they are under the window, so to see out you have to climb on the bed and stand on the end, not easy for us older folks. On Carnival Sensation, the ocean view double bed is placed sideways, so you can walk around it and look out the window, much nicer.

This is one thing that I don't like on RCI. If you push the beds together to make a double, they are under the window, so to see out you have to climb on the bed and stand on the end, not easy for us older folks. On Carnival Sensation, the ocean view double bed is placed sideways, so you can walk around it and look out the window, much nicer.

I agree. I've also rearranged my room on Carnival without any problems. Wonder if I can do that on RCCL? I guess I can always try :-)

I agree. I've also rearranged my room on Carnival without any problems. Wonder if I can do that on RCCL? I guess I can always try :-)

Probably depends on your stateroom attendant, but I know people that re-arrange their staterooms on Royal.

I had previously posted a link for our Cruise Compasses from November 2013 but, here they are again.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yclt1bem0hrn49h/QZW6EanNDd

If you pull up one of the daily Cruise Compasses you will see a section called "Activities and Entertainment Highlights." This will show what the main performance is for the night and who the performer is. And example is...on day 2 was the "musical" show "Can't Stop the Music" and day 3 was the comedy juggling with Mike Price. At the bottom of this section it showed the movies with a brief synopsis and the times. Then, if you go to the page with "Today's Activities" you will see what is going on all day such as on day 3 at 10:30 p.m. is "The Quest Adult Game Show" in the Spotlight Lounge.

I hope this helps just remember that there may be new performers and shows going on come July. If there is a specific show that you saw and had questions about, maybe somebody here could help you out if you let us know what it's called.