Credit card point expiration Please help

Why don't you just call the customer service number on the back of your card? On mine it's 866-255-1304. I'm sure they can help you, and probably just transfer the point value to help pay off your balanc, if nothing else. :cool: Good luck.

"SKY"

Points expire five years from date of issue

That is what happened to me. I had close to 30,000 points and when I called to redeem them for OBC, I was told they had expired and could not be used. Pretty shabby.

I called a few weeks ago because I could not find any specific expiration date for my points either (although I had read the 5 year expiration policy) and they told me the 5 year expiration policy was no longer in place and the points now do not expire. You still 18 months to apply your points to a previous cruise, after the 18 months you cannot apply the points to that prior cruise but they are still there for future use.

It would be helpful if perhaps you called to see if you get the same response-it would be nice to have another confirmation of this change in policy.:)

That is what happened to me. I had close to 30,000 points and when I called to redeem them for OBC, I was told they had expired and could not be used. Pretty shabby.

I was very happy I read the fine print when I received my CCL CC to know that they expired in 5 years of inactivity.

I use mine weekly at the Hairdresser so I have some activity on it.

I haven't received any info re. no expiration date. Will have to check that out.

I just checked the FAQ's on my Carnival Mastercard and it still states that the points expire 5 years from the date you earned them... and it is first in, first out.

I had not used that account in over 5 years and they closed it. That's how I lost my points.

I have a Carnival Master Card. We have not redeemed any points. How can I tell when the points expire? I assume it must be on the website, but I can't find it. Thanks for the help!

On the website go to the rewards icon, then click rewards history. That will show you when you earned the points and they do expire in 5 years from when they are earned. You can get gift certificates or other gifts if they are going to expire soon to use them up.