Shows on Oasis of the Seas

Sailing on the Oasis of the Seas on June 28. I have becoming so frustrated with the cruise planner for the ship. I am a big planner and want to book our shows in advance. I thought I had them weeks ago and then I checked last week and they were not there. Called RCCL and the agent helped me get most back but Come fly with Me and Comedy Shows were all booked. she said go to customer service once on board. I don't want to have to do that. She said we would be able to get into these shows guaranteed if I did this. I am not buying it. Any experience and advice would be appreciated.

Most of the reports I read here suggest that people have good luck in scheduling shows on board, except possibly for the comedy show. Try to board as early as possible, and head directly to Studio B, deck 4, forward elevator lobby.

Every time you book on the planner you get a confirm email so if you had the shows booked you would have all the resi emails. No emails then the booking did not take. The agent is right, just book it when you get onboard and you will get in, no problem

We have had no problems getting into shows we wanted to when we did not have reservations, even the comedy show (we did have to wait on this one, and tried several nights). We've also had no problem making reservations once onboard for any of the shows. They do hold a lot of reservations for on-board booking. You can make them on your in-room TV, at guest services, studio B, etc. Really - not a problem!

Is there anyway to get all the time the shows are playing so I can be ready when I get on ship to book? It is not showing on the site. Thanks!

This schedule goes out to August:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_OA.pdf

There's no other place to get a schedule.

Is there anyway to get all the time the shows are playing so I can be ready when I get on ship to book? It is not showing on the site. Thanks!

Yes go to Cruise Planner and go to entertainment. You can check each show individually or click all entertainment and see daily.

Staceysmom, I am on the June 21 sailing - mine weren't showing, nor any of the excursions. I spent lots of time on phone with RCI - no help, but to tell me to go to the customer desk once on the cruise - then... 3 days ago...poof...they are all there! Hope you have the same experience.

So I looked just yesterday for the cruise planner for this exact same sailing. Could not find it to be working.

This morning, my wife has no problems when using her iPad...

Very odd.

FWIW, the only shows where you really, really need reservations are the ice show and comedy show. So if you can secure them, you should be all set.

See you next Saturday.