Setsail pass stupid questions

I'm pretty sure I'm fine, but would rather ask the questions now than risk the <5% chance I have issues embarking on Sunday.:p

1) The family is under two different reservations in two cabins. DW & I are one reservation, our three kids (all minors) are a different reservation number. The set sail pass for DW & my reservation number shows all five names. I assume I just need to print out that single Set Sail pass and it suffice. Since there's no option to print a Set Sail Pass for the kids, I think that's a safe assumption.

2) I had completed the online check in months ago. I just looked at the Set Sail pass again and the credit card number has changed. If I change to the correct number online, will the Set Sail pass be reissued? Does it need to be? Or is it better to just wait until check in at the pier and give them the new CC then (actually same card, just different number)?

Thanks

One set sail pass is all you need for your entire family.

When you get to the port you'll present the credit card that you want linked to your account. No need to make a change prior. No... the documents will not be reissued if you change it on line. It will be adjusted at the port.

No worries... Have a great cruise!

If all the names are on one SetSail pass, that's all you need.

It's no big deal to change the credit card into at check-in. I'd change the CC info on the online check-in and reprint the SetSail pass, but that's just me.

My reservations are the same way (Hubby & me in one cabin, kids in connecting cabin), but when I did the online check in, I added the kids names to my husband's set sail pass, printed his, then went back and filled out my information and printed a separate set sail pass for me. His has his name, the 3 kid's names, and both room numbers, and mine has just my name and my (hubby & my) room number. I did have to set up a my cruise planner account for the kids as well with a different log in, but it didn't make me print a set sail pass for that (I guess since they were already on my husband's). They just said they needed their specific info (birthdate, id type, etc). Hoping that works, too.

S.A.M.J.R....see you at the Meet & Mingle!!!

Michelle

Edited by mickev99

Only 1 Set Sail per family, unless some members will be arriving later, then print an additional one out. If you change credit card information after it is ready to print, then it will have a notice to Reprint. I did that once on our recent cruise and switched out the Credit Card information and had to reprint.

One set sail pass is all you need for your entire family.

When you get to the port you'll present the credit card that you want linked to your account. No need to make a change prior. No... the documents will not be reissued if you change it on line. It will be adjusted at the port.

No worries... Have a great cruise!

This^^^^^^^