Just back June 8th from Millenium!!

MsB1254

We are on a cruisetour too! Why do you get to the ship so late?

Thank you

That morning in Anchorage the tour went to the Native Alaskan Museum, then to downtown for lunch and left around 2:00 p.m. for the ship which was about three hours away in Seward and the drive was in the pouring rain. Then all the tour buses seemed to have arrived at the port at the same time with our driver making a loop around the town of Seward so that ours was the last to arrive.

Was there a changeover of officers, staff and crew on this sailing?

Thanks.

I do not believe so.

Master: Konstantinos Patsoulas

Chief Engineer: Konstantinos Zannikos

Staff Capt. Pierre Caruana

Hotel Director: John-Paul Lamb

Cruise Director: Ben Powney

Executive Chef: Orlando Lettman

Thank you for offering to allow us to see your photo books. There are 8 of us on a cruisetour (7B) with the land portion first and then a week on Millennium in August.

Email address is skfitzell at comcast.net.

Thank you!

Sandie

We were not on a cruise tour, and we boarded just past 11:00 AM. :)

We will be boarding next Friday in Seward. Did you come from Anchorage on the Alaska RR train by chance? If so, how did you get to the ship from the train? Did you have to handle your luggage right off the train or was luggage delivered to the check-in area for you? We are going on Millennium.

We will be boarding next Friday in Seward. Did you come from Anchorage on the Alaska RR train by chance? If so, how did you get to the ship from the train? Did you have to handle your luggage right off the train or was luggage delivered to the check-in area for you? We are going on Millennium.

We did take the Coastal Classic from Anchorage. Celebrity provided a free shuttle bus to the ship. The luggage was shipped via a truck, and was delivered directly to the room. Very, very nice. Make sure you put your room luggage tags on to your luggage prior to checking in at depot in Anchorage. I hope I was of some help. :)

Edited by Texed
I spell like Ole McDonald.

Hi,

great that you are the next who had a great time on Millennium in Alaska!! :cool:

How did you like the ship so far?

We were very pleased with Millennium and our cruise. If you have any specific questions, just ask. :)

We were very pleased with Millennium and our cruise. If you have any specific questions, just ask. :)

Favorite meals, port, excursions, please :)

What type of cabin did you get?

How does sailaway work with dinner? Does dinner go on as usual even though the Millennium departs at 8:00PM

Thank you!

Favorite meals, port, excursions, please :)

What type of cabin did you get?

How does sailaway work with dinner? Does dinner go on as usual even though the Millennium departs at 8:00PM Thank you!

We enjoyed the train ride up to Carcross from Skagway. We had some nice bear sightings.

We enjoyed Olympic and Qsine the best, but the main dining room was very good also.

We were in a aft veranda.

Sail-a-way does not effect dinner. But, it is light enough outside to view from the dining room.

OK... :)

What about food, staff, and ship conditions?

What did you do at the ports?

Thanks in advice! ;)

There war one impostor who complaned where he just could (Millennium, Apr 2014, Asia) - but since we enjoyed Summit, we also should like sister Millennium.

Edited by celebrity_fan

Thank you so much for sending me your albums! I have done a couple of them and I do know how much time is spent creating each page, deciding on the photos to use, what size each picture should be, etc. You did a very nice job in a short period of time. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Sandie

Thank you so much for sending me your albums! I have done a couple of them and I do know how much time is spent creating each page, deciding on the photos to use, what size each picture should be, etc. You did a very nice job in a short period of time. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Sandie

I'm glad you liked them. I do one for every trip and I really push myself in the week that I get back to just knock them out and I do love taking photos even though I know I must be very annoying sometimes.

OK... :)

What about food, staff, and ship conditions?

What did you do at the ports?

Thanks in advice! ;).

Well, I do not want to be rude to MsB and steal her thread, so I will defer to her. :)

Edited by Texed

Well, I do not want to be rude to MsB and steal her thread, so I will defer to her. :)

I was not offended at all and was glad to see you joining in and that you also had a good cruise. I think the main objective of these boards is just to have fun and share info and ideas. I may have started the thread but don't claim it. I am interested in your cruise, ideas, and opinions also.