Damage Adventure ots it happened to you?

hello to all,

in short I will tell you my story:

in March of this year I was on the Adventure ots. I came from Italy and I was on a cruise for two weeks. During the second week the ship has had a failure.

We changed route (lost the city of Aruba and Curaçao)

we were still in the midst of the sea for a whole day.

we arrived late in San Juan so we missed the plane.

the Company has given a letter for reimbursement (up to 800 Dollari to head flight between domestic and international), even though we had a package flight + cruise, we were treated as if we had "just cruising" so we had to reschedule us the flight to Italy

Unfortunately, to the prohibitive costs ($ 3,600) we had to stop two extra days in San Juan, so we also booked the hotel, and notified in Italy for failure to return to work.

It is now more than three months, during which I have sent several emails Royal offices in Italy (without an answer) and to Miami.

Eventually, the company decided to NOT reimburse all costs incurred, but only a part.

Without giving an explanation, they do not respond even to why they not pay me the flight only $ 500 instead of the 552 spent for two people (the letter in my hand is about $ 800 each!)

same thing on hotels and taxis.

I wanted to see if anyone was on the same ship, in the week March 16 to 23, and if it was repaid on everything.

Any advice from you is welcome!

thanks to all

Io ricordo questo storia della barca Adventure. Mi dispiace sentire il tuo problema. Di dove sei in Italia? E' veramente una campagna bellissima.

:-) si Italia :-)

I’m really sorry too

I did not expect this arrangement from Royal...

:mad:

updating:

Royal does not want to refund the amount due to us (and written by them!) and volgiono not give explanations about.

I am speechless!!

Royal has lost two customers who do two cruises a year.

I should make a complaint but I have more money to waste ....

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

updating:

Royal does not want to refund the amount due to us (and written by them!) and volgiono not give explanations about.

I am speechless!!

Royal has lost two customers who do two cruises a year.

I should make a complaint but I have more money to waste ....

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Was your cruise package purchased through RCI Italy?

Is there not EEC regulations that protects consumers when they purchase a holiday package through a EEC located vendor?

I would investigate that possibility.

I hope there is, the problem is that I had the practice of a travel agency that has failed and ran off with the money of the advance, and RCCI Italy took over this practice, before she asked me again the money, then fortunately they changed version.

maybe they want to keep this money back to the initial problem? would not be correct since I paid all

it is a sin. have lost two young customers who leave a lot of money on a cruise ... (our holidays we set the cruise).

patience, we will choose other companies ....

(celebrity is the same chain but hopefully different situation)

:rolleyes:

I hope there is, the problem is that I had the practice of a travel agency that has failed and ran off with the money of the advance, and RCCI Italy took over this practice, before she asked me again the money, then fortunately they changed version.

maybe they want to keep this money back to the initial problem? would not be correct since I paid all

You should research European Directive (90/314/EEC) for package holidays.