Blu on Summit

stevetod

I will be on the Summit in July and have booked an Aqua class cabin. My question is how does the staff know we are in a Aqua class cabin in order to eat at Blu. What do I show or need when I arrive at Blu.

Thanks,

Steve

I will be on the Summit in July and have booked an Aqua class cabin. My question is how does the staff know we are in a Aqua class cabin in order to eat at Blu. What do I show or need when I arrive at Blu.

Thanks,

Steve

They enter your cabin number into the computer when you arrive at Blu. Aqua Class is also noted on your Sign and Sail card.

Your card is also aqua colored.

afer the first time they recognize you and usually know your name but still may ask for your cabin number when entering.

Your cabin number is never on your card for security reasons. If you leave it somewhere you don't want the person who finds it to have access to our cabin before you realize that it is missing.

My wife was in the Persain Gardens and to get in you have to leave your cabin card to get the door pass.

She left and turned the card in to get her card. For some reason they filed the cards by the first name. A few hours later she tried to get into our cabin and couldn't. She had someone else's card that had the first same name. The other person didn't realize it either and was in her cabin but got in because her husband opened the door.

Always check your card when getting it back from a employee.

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

How do you get a specific table or time in Blu? Do you make a reservation there same as one of the Specialty Restaurants? Can you ask for the same table every night? If yes, would it always be at the same time each night?

We just showed up when blu was open and they seated us. No assigned times. They usually opened 1/2 hour before the stated time. I think they let us (and others) in at 5:30 every night.

Tables are first come first serve. If you have a favorite table and its free they will let you have it. Most of the window tables get taken up first