Golden princess june 30 late arrival into juneau

Wuggy19

Was just notified by ERA helicopters that the ship will be 2 hours late arriving. So our dog sled would have to be cancelled. No availability later.:(

Coastal is booked. Any suggestions? The ship does have some openings - who do they use?

No idea, just that Princess had contacted them. I think I read something on this board about them arriving about an hour late recently.

My itinerary does have a time change now, but only the hour.

So dissappointed - almost ready for tears;)

Edited by Wuggy19

Was just notified by ERA helicopters that the ship will be 2 hours late arriving. So our dog sled would have to be cancelled. No availability later.:(

Coastal is booked. Any suggestions? The ship does have some openings - who do they use?

did you book your excursion through Princess? we reserved an 11:45am excursion through Princess, and I just called to see if I needed to change the time on my end. they said that they would make time adjustments for all their excursions, so nothing will be missed.

did you book your excursion through Princess? we reserved an 11:45am excursion through Princess, and I just called to see if I needed to change the time on my end. they said that they would make time adjustments for all their excursions, so nothing will be missed.

This depends on the bookings each day. They are NOT going to be adding helicopters, so, yes, certainly, there will be cancellations, IF the later flights are already booked.

I would not fully accept what you have been told, by someone, who isn't even in Alaska. I would be getting a written confirmation of your new time, otherwise, you may be in for no tour.

oh my gosh....I just checked and we was suppose to arrive in Juneau at 11:00 AM now it says 12:00 and I have a whale watching tour at 1:20 with Harv & Marv.....should I call them?? Or call Harv & Marv??

oh my gosh....I just checked and we was suppose to arrive in Juneau at 11:00 AM now it says 12:00 and I have a whale watching tour at 1:20 with Harv & Marv.....should I call them?? Or call Harv & Marv??

You should be fine since the tour time is the time they pick you up on the pier. I would contact Harv & Marv's and let them know you received the change though......