Upsell on the Zuiderdam

Dismomx5

Well 3rd upsell today and it is down to $199pp to SA or SB from SS. Should I or should I wait. Hubby said go for it....Ahhhhhh!!!!

Go for it!! Great deal IMO. Be sure to ask which cabin and try to get them to let you pick the one you want (normally they will let you). Of course, do your homework ahead of time so you know which Neptune suite you like.

DaveOKC

There are a few choices left and they are SB 4185, SB 5191 and SB 8140 and a few SA suites near Neptune lounge. Same prices... haven't been on this suites at all, so which SB/SA suite is ideal? Thanks!

Take 5191! Best balcony on the ship, but it is a walk to the Neptune and the cabin is a bit smaller than the SAs. Second choice for me would be one of the SAs near the Neptune. SOme people will tell you the reverse of this, but either is a great deal IMO.

DaveOKC

Edited by DaveOKC

We got it!!!! SB 5191 and I have hubby to blame on that if we didn't like it :)

Now hopefully the tsunami warning doesn't extend until the end of the week.....

Have a great cruise and enjoy the suite life. Just a warning, it can be addictive.

We got it!!!! SB 5191 and I have hubby to blame on that if we didn't like it :)

Now hopefully the tsunami warning doesn't extend until the end of the week.....

Excellent. On one of my Alaska cruises there was a warning. I only found out about it when I got back. Nothing unusual on the ship. Have a wonderful cruise.

Have a great cruise and enjoy the suite life. Just a warning, it can be addictive.

I'm sure we'll be hooked. We thought we'd try it on a shorter cruise and not pay sooo much than on our future Asia cruise and see if it's worth paying double than veranda stateroom ( and I'm sure it will be).

Sooo excited!!! I think we'll be able to spend our $50 pp/day signature beverage credit easier now with that balcony ;)

Take 5191! Best balcony on the ship, but it is a walk to the Neptune and the cabin is a bit smaller than the SAs. Second choice for me would be one of the SAs near the Neptune. SOme people will tell you the reverse of this, but either is a great deal IMO.

DaveOKC

We took SB 5191, and it will be good for us. Might as well walk off all that extra calories:D