Which Pier in Livorno?

cubflyer

Can anyone tell me which pier Celebrity uses in Livorno.

I am on the Constellation in November and I'm trying to find out how far it is from the pier to the Central Train Station and it appears that are multiple piers used. Some being quite far away.

No can predict as it is dependent on port traffic. You can Google the port website and get a scheduled berth but it is still subject to change.

Actually forget Google, I went to it and while there is a website it does not include the schedule.

Edited by KirkNC

I am on the Constellation in November and I'm trying to find out how far it is from the pier to the Central Train Station and it appears that are multiple piers used. Some being quite far away.

We've been to Livorno several times, and I can assure you it's a long, long way to the Central train station -- too far to walk.

There will be taxis on the pier that will take you to the train station. They are 8-pax taxis, and it's a fixed price (somewhere around 20 Euro one way) to take you to the train station whether you are one person or 8 people. It's best to organize a group of 8 and split the costs.

You are not allowed to walk anywhere in Livorno dock area, you must use a shuttle bus or a taxi.

The bus usually takes you into the centre of town and you can connect to the station

Easier to find other folk to share a taxi with.