Main dining room menus

andrewhuston

Elsewhere on here I've seen references to looking at printed menus on HAL ships? Is this a feauture on this board maybe? Or even on HAL's site?

I'd like to send a sample to my traveling companion for the Ryndam in September.

Elsewhere on here I've seen references to looking at printed menus on HAL ships? Is this a feauture on this board maybe? Or even on HAL's site?

I'd like to send a sample to my traveling companion for the Ryndam in September.

Samples are at HALfacts.com - link to the website is in my signature - just go to the general tab

1 finger typing sorry

HAL does not publish their menus although they are known to the ships months in advance to facilitate purchasing.

I have been scanning menus to PDF format for a number of years for the Vista class ships. Menus are basically the same for HAL cruise ships in the same location and duration (So I was told by the Culinary Operations Manager of the Zuiderdam last year).

Here are my scanned menus for all HAL ships (Room Service, Breakfast Room Service, Specialty Restaurants, and Wine List) in PDF format:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=908

Samples of Main Dining Room menus are also available on the website under the same HAL Menus tab.

Samples of daily activities on board (On Location) are available under the Specialty tab.

Edited by Crew News