Enchantment of the Seas and Teens?

My son, 15, is having surgery in July and I want to take him on a short cruise before then. He was 2 the last time we cruised so this will all be new to him.

We don't have a lot of time so I'm looking at 3 day cruises out of Port Canaveral. The Carnival Sensation has water slides (which he enjoys) -- but I have a feeling that there is more for teens to do on the Enchantment of the Seas.

Can someone give me insights into "Fuel" and the bungee jump thing? How about excursions -- what would be fun for a 15 year old boy who is girl crazy and loves to party?

;)

Thanks!

A "girl crazy" 15 year old won't really are about those things...he'll be hanging at the pool, and arcades...sports deck, etc....trying to catch the eye of some young honey....any cruise will do!

The hot tubs and pizza area is other places those that age seem to enjoy and congregate. :D

LuLu

I have no experience with Carnival for comparison, however I just returned from Enchantment with a 16 year old boy. Fuel is a teen club on Deck 10 (I think) it was a great place for kids age 12-17 to go and just hang out. They had some organized activities as well. The arcade on Enchantment is TINY. Like maybe 8 games total if that. They do have rock climbing wall and the bungee trampolines, but the hours for those are somewhat limited. They have ping pong tables near the pool decks. What I missed is they didn't have the basketball courts.

I have the Teen Compass at home for the 3 day if you would be interested I can try to scan in and let you take a look.

As for Excursions, there is a water park area on Cocoa Cay that looked like fun. We didn't do it.

Is reminds me of my daughter and her friends last year. Walking around in her bikini with huge sunglassess sipping a mocktail and thinking she was so cool! Anywhere during school holidays. Anywhere there are girls will do!

Edited by Adayatatime

I have no experience with Carnival for comparison, however I just returned from Enchantment with a 16 year old boy. Fuel is a teen club on Deck 10 (I think) it was a great place for kids age 12-17 to go and just hang out. They had some organized activities as well. The arcade on Enchantment is TINY. Like maybe 8 games total if that. They do have rock climbing wall and the bungee trampolines, but the hours for those are somewhat limited. They have ping pong tables near the pool decks. What I missed is they didn't have the basketball courts.

I have the Teen Compass at home for the 3 day if you would be interested I can try to scan in and let you take a look.

As for Excursions, there is a water park area on Cocoa Cay that looked like fun. We didn't do it.

I would love to see your Teen Compass. I am traveling with a teen in a couple weeks on Enchantment.