Vista Suite Miracle information sought

wildcat68

We have booked a Vista Suite #4237 and would like to know if anyone has stayed in this room, or similar, on the miracle, or any other Spirit Class? It appears to me that the room would be irregular shaped but the veranda is huge. Also, looking at the suite on the upper deck, just above, it appears the room is smaller. Is this just a function of the diagram or do they really differ in size from deck to deck?

It's like 3 side by side cabins. The first is the entrance back to the sitting room. Next to that is the Bathroom, the vanity, and a sideways hall.

The last is the bedroom, but it's not a full "room" as part belongs to the cabin fore of you.

And then of course is a 3 stateroom length balcony, that wraps around to the side and ends at the partition to that fore cabin.

The room above on deck 5 is just one big room, not partitioned. There is no covering over the balcony to speak of, nor any privacy from above or port, when you are at your railing.

Edited by TPFKAH

At least 3 more reasons to choose deck 4.

There's a launderette right across the hall.

There are two staircases on both sides in front of the second to last cabins on the side to take you down to deck 3. You'll discover these during muster, as this is the route you take to get to your station.

The rooms have an adjoining door to the cabin next door aft, so if you have kids, it' s like having a two bedroom suite, complete with 2 bathrooms. The downside is 4237 and 4228 only hold 2 pax.

........ more reasons to choose deck 4.

Full overhang to keep the weather and sun off the deck

Nearly verticle rail provides more useable deck space

One flight stairs down to MDR doors

Aft elevator empties out between the Serenity deck and the buffet area

4228 and 4237 - best cabins in the fleet.

Absolutely the best cabins on any Carnival ship! We have heard that decks 6 & 7 are nice too, but we like to be closer to the water line.

We always book either 4228 (port) or 4237 (starboard). If they are not available for the week we are looking at, we book another week when they are available ;)

Thanks everybody, now I feel confident that I did sufficient research and made the right decision when choosing our cabin for our upcoming Pride cruise. I chose 4237 for most of the reasons stated and I'm feeling glad I did.:D I'm so looking forward to this!:D

And thanks, OP, for starting this thread.;)

We have booked a Vista Suite #4237 and would like to know if anyone has stayed in this room, or similar, on the miracle, or any other Spirit Class? It appears to me that the room would be irregular shaped but the veranda is huge. Also, looking at the suite on the upper deck, just above, it appears the room is smaller. Is this just a function of the diagram or do they really differ in size from deck to deck?

I've discovered that Carnival's deck plans are drawn to scale. If it looks smaller, then it is smaller.

Thanks to all who replied. I have always wanted one of the aft balcony cabins and when the deal came up for this one I grabbed it. I personally like the back of the ship watching the propeller signature as we go along and that's why I figured being on Main deck would be nice. Hope to have good Alaskan weather to enjoy it with.

i have that cabin for alaska in august, as well as the balcony cabin next to i t, and the other corner VS, 4228.. the others are correct.. best cabins in the fleet.. you will love it.. deck 5 above you does not have the seperated areas,. .just one big room so maybe thats why it appears different.. havent seen it myself though.. enjoy! you wont regret it!

I stayed on deck 5 (on the Pride)..it is one big room, which worked for me at the time..it was great having the wall of windows looking aft. I had thought it was going to be two rooms (this was boooked very last minute and I didn't have a lot of time for research), apparently where the other Vista suites are two rooms, the ones on deck 5 are the exceptions. Enjoy your cruise, I had a aft balcony when I did Alaska, it was wonderful!!!