Can I confirm 123GO online when booked via TA?

gsu_paintballer

We cancelled our X direct booking and booked through a TA (first time) due to a good offer. However, their docs don't show the 123GO offer. Is there somewhere from the Celebrity website that does show it or should I get proof from them?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by gsu_paintballer

We have the same problem too!! We have a paper copy (Booking Confirmation- Guest Copy).

We also booked thru a TA with a large group (100 people) and were told that we have the Classic beverage package with our booking. On the paper copy under Booking charges it has

PYPB-PYP BEV listed. Is this the Classic beverage package???? We would greatly appreciate any help. Many thanks!! John & Priscilla

We called the TA and Captain's Club. Eventually it showed up in the online profile "My Celebrity." Took a month or two.

(Meanwhile - What I wonder about is why it shows "Total number of packages" as only 1, showing only my husband's name, when there are two of us. The TA paperwork says our booking includes the package, but nothing reads that it is for both of us. Eventually I guess we'll make another round of calls because I don't want to get on board and have to argue about a second package.)

Assuming your booked cruise shows up in your "My Celebrity" when you are logged in, try clicking the blue box "manage reservation." Then click "view reservation." On that page ("My cruise summary"), to the right, it reads "View Cruise Planner Orders" - click "order history."

Beverage Packages

Wave Promo - Classic Package

When I click "View Order Details," it gives this detail:

Classic Beverage Package promotion for Wave ONLY

Total Number Of Packages 1

Delivery Date And Time

GUEST NAME RESERVATION NUMBER PACKAGE PRICE

xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx Wave Promo - Classic Package $0.00 USD

Service Charge $0.00 USD