San Francisco Post Cruise Help

Northender

We disbembark from our Star Cruise next April in San Francisco.

When checking the info on Princess website, they advise NOT to make a return flight earlier than 12:15pm.

Checking now with travel sites for flights and the latest one in the morning (actually noon) is 12PM. After that it is red-eyes.

Would you chance taking the Noon flight. I did want to take a Princess Transfer to the airport, if possible.

Any thoughts about getting to the airport from the terminal to make the Noon flight? Thanks:):)

Edited by Northender

i have used execucar express which is part of super shuttle group…..private vehicle for just your group, well organized and competitive at $65 to SFO…have a safe trip!

All good info. I just called JetBlue to see when their schedule would be out for end of April/mid-May 2015. It is about 6 weeks from now. (Have $200 credit with them.) As we fly from Portland, ME it all depends on the time of year on their schedule from JFK. JFK would be our connection.

Also had a thought about perhaps staying over one night post cruise and then getting an earlier flight the next morning back to ME.

We could go out of Boston, but we would have to add a three hour drive there and back to our schedule. Parking a car in the Boston airport area would be very high. But they have non-stop flights to SFO and flights are cheaper.

Depending on what happens with the fares - I check daily) I may not wait for JB and grab a good fare if one shows up. Right now the fare from Portland ME is about $650pp.:eek:

SFO has a 45 minute requirement to check bags. We once got to the counter 40 minutes before take-off, and were told we were too late. They made us wait for the next flight since our one bag was too big for carryon. So just be aware, if you have bags to check, do curbside checkin or be sure you have enough time to check your bags inside. A mistake I'll make only once...