Equinox cabin # 9237

kissmeyoufool

Anyone been in this cabin in the last few months just wondering what people think of it seeing Im in that cabin for my Med cruise Oct 14

I've not been in that particular cabin but it is in a terrific location as it is the last cabin on the corner of the hump. Seems like a great choice to me.

Anyone been in this cabin in the last few months just wondering what people think of it seeing Im in that cabin for my Med cruise Oct 14

We are booked in 9237 on Solstice in December. Just checked and Solstice and Equinox are the same. We were in a similar cabin (9262) on Solstice last year, and they are in a great position and have larger than normal balconies.

Have a look at first pic as it will give you an idea of where 9237 is and how much bigger the balcony is.

If you look at second pic you will see that 9237 (both ships) is a quad, that has a convertible sofa bed and a Pullman bed that comes down from the ceiling. A lot of the quads have a trundle bed that comes out from the sofa....takes up a lot of floor space. :(

(These pics are not originally mine, I borrowed them from these boards somewhere, and did some editing)

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

Edited by Flipper133

We have stayed in this cabin on the Equinox in the Med. Great balcony!! It's about 15 feet (give or take) by 11.5 feet. They put a lounger out there for us in addition to the table and two chairs.

What we liked was the sofa / desk was near the balcony door. So we opened the balcony door and VIOLA - you had an indoor/outdoor living area. The cabin indoors seamlessly transitioned into the outdoor area. We had a cocktail sail away party and there was plenty of room on the balcony for roughly 15 people (comfortably).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were in 9241 on the Reflection last Nov and it was wonderful! Very quiet and easy in and out as the lifts are right outside the cabin. You will love the view too.

image.jpg.a172eeb2ec18cb100ae57c8688416e2b.jpg