How far in advance ... Dining Reservations

Goodmorning all cc'ers, can anyone tell me how far in advance u can book dining reservations?? Thanks :)

There's no set timing. Most say 60 to 90 days, but it might be more or less. Just keep checking the website.

we are booked for a Mediterranean cruise Sept., 2015 and received an e-mail this week encouraging us to prebook 3 or more reservations in specialty restaurants and receive an onboard credit. For 3 reservations-20% of the value, 4-25% of the value, and 5+ 30% of the value of the reservations in onboard credit. Also if specialty dining is booked for the 1st cruise day, then you would receive 20% of the value of the reservation in onboard credit.

we are booked for a Mediterranean cruise Sept., 2015 and received an e-mail this week encouraging us to prebook 3 or more reservations in specialty restaurants and receive an onboard credit. For 3 reservations-20% of the value, 4-25% of the value, and 5+ 30% of the value of the reservations in onboard credit. Also if specialty dining is booked for the 1st cruise day, then you would receive 20% of the value of the reservation in onboard credit.

That was an email blast that was sent out to everyone in error.

Edited by vacation_junkie

That was an email blast that was sent out to everyone in error.

Not sure about that - being on the Oasis in May, this was exactly what was offered to us. And we had already booked 3 restaurants and received the 20% back in OBC. Didn't have to do a thing - it was great.

We already received the same email about the discounts again for Oasis next year. Same deal and discounts. Should be valid, at the very least on the Oasis and Allure.

Would make so much sense if there was a set number of days in advance, but I wonder if they don't do that because extremely popułar cruises may melt their servers. If there is no set time, then there can't be a deluge on one cruise.

Anyways, I was able to make dinner reservations on my Quantum cruise next year a week after I was able to make reservations for my cruise in a September. Since the OP doesn't reference a ship, be aware that dynamic dining appears to make Quantum class a different animal (not that I'm an expert!)