Which ships have thermal suite?

happyOCgirl

I am going on the Golden at the end of August. I have friends and family traveling on 5 different Princess ships this summer. I have raved about the thermal suite and ceramic beds to everyone! I'm pretty sure it's not on the Golden (yet!) but was wondering which ships actually do have it? I can't seem to find a list.

TIA!

Carrie

You are correct....no Thermal Suite on the Golden. I can't list them all but the Sun, Sea and Dawn definitely don't have a Thermal Suite.

The Diamond, Sapphire and Crown do have Thermal suites and that's about as much as I can give.

You are correct....no Thermal Suite on the Golden. I can't list them all but the Sun, Sea and Dawn definitely don't have a Thermal Suite.

The Diamond, Sapphire and Crown do have Thermal suites and that's about as much as I can give.

The Emerald does too.

The ships that do NOT have a thermal suite are:

Pacific Princess

Ocean Princess

Sun Princess

Dawn Princess

Sea Princess

Grand Princess

Golden Princess

Royal Princess

Regal Princess

I see this isn't on the Pasific. Which is OK but what is at the spa that unless we book we can't use the pool? Was told no access to this area including no steam room use. We love the other ships because we enjoy swimming in the evening at the spa pool. Also use the steam rooms when they are working.

Other question is we are on the Caribbean Princess next spring will we need to book the spa area to use the pool on this ship?

Thanks

I JUST got excited TODAY about the thermal suite! I can't believe they don't have it on the golden!:( So is there any lotus spa benefit for suites? It was kind of mentioned earlier but I wasn't exactly sure what the poster meant so I figured I could just ask.