FYI -- New FTTF released

FTTF is new to me since the last time I cruised, and I just read yesterday that they only allow 15 cabins per cruise to have it. So what's the deal with opening new slots - are they allowing more than 15 to have it on that particular cruise? Under what conditions do they decide to do that? Just curious!

FTTF is new to me since the last time I cruised, and I just read yesterday that they only allow 15 cabins per cruise to have it. So what's the deal with opening new slots - are they allowing more than 15 to have it on that particular cruise? Under what conditions do they decide to do that? Just curious!

They start with 15 slots, which sell out quickly.

Then they re-evaluate as time goes by and the ship starts to fill. Based on how many Platinum/Diamond cruisers are coming onboard, they sometimes open 10 or 15 more slots.

They open up an initial slot of 15, and then as they sell out, they often offer more slots of 15-20 (offered 20 for my cruise at one time), as time passes or it gets close to the cruise date. I don't think no one knows what the total number of FTTF they make available for one cruise, but seeing the posts on this thread, and how many times they offer it, its probably 45-75, or maybe even 90-100 slots. They also determine the final number by the number of Diamond and Platinum guest onboard. With a capacity of 1500 to 2500 for each ship, this easy money to be made for the cruise line.