just curious reason behind your Cruise Critic Registered name

It's my name and first initial Nancy Liedel = Nliedel. I have no imagination and think I signed up for the boards 4 years ago last spring in the middle of the night. I don't know for sure cause the info went bye, bye during a server changeover.

He loves Miami Vice (the reruns and the drink). I am on here more than him and people have said I should be Tubbs- somehow I just don't like that name.. I should actually be Mrs. Crockett! Jane (&Bob)

We got to meet Valentines Mom and Valentine on the last cruise on the Explorer of the Seas back in October! We also got to dive with her husband Dave! Nice people! We met here on cruisecritic!

KC are the initials for both my daughters. Due to the lack of an apostrophe in the username (and choosing not to put a space or underscore), I went with "kcsmom", and the "2" is because there are two of them with those initials.

Not real exciting...I LOVE some of these other names, though!!

Very difficult real first name, teachers, peers, everyone would call me by my last name. Even my kids had trouble spelling it-hilarious when you are trying to sign parent's name to a permission slip!!

But screen name is in reference to my hobby-QUILTING! Joined a quilt quild where I was the only Black member, nobody would attempt my first name printed on my nametag, and everyone would reference me as the "Black" quilter or lady.

I decided to make it easier for them by taking the name "Ebony."

To be honest, I just thought that Natalie was a really pretty name. My real name is Jane ("plain Jane", "Tarzan and Jane"), so you might understand why I would want to have a more unusual name in this realm! The 27th is my birthday.

Cleveland Auxillary Police, just retired 2/8/05, but still am asked to assist with things such as 10,000 cars from a concert onto the freeway in under 30 mins. all by myself! But they all were on the same street exiting the parking lot.......

But now I can wear as little a I want, hair growing down my back, no men's clothes to wear everyday that get you in parts of your bady you wouldn't believe. My DH is very glad to have me out of the line of fire.

One nice perk, is Emergency Exit Aisle Seats of flights as DL & CO know me as I have jump started folks on a flight with little knowledge of others.

I worked at a bank where there were two Donna's. Someone started calling me "pequinina". Which means "little one" in Portuguese. Compared to the other Donna, I was smaller. An ex-boyfriend then started to call me pequinina as a nick name. Hence, the history.

Cleveland Auxillary Police, just retired 2/8/05, but still am asked to assist with things such as 10,000 cars from a concert onto the freeway in under 30 mins. all by myself! But they all were on the same street exiting the parking lot.......

But now I can wear as little a I want, hair growing down my back, no men's clothes to wear everyday that get you in parts of your bady you wouldn't believe. My DH is very glad to have me out of the line of fire.

One nice perk, is Emergency Exit Aisle Seats of flights as DL & CO know me as I have jump started folks on a flight with little knowledge of others.

Hi MACOP -- I see you liked my avatar picture -- this stunning photograph was taken by another whale watcher, my friend Louise from England, in Glacier Bay last year. This is just one of many stunning pictures! Happy cruising!

Mine is not very original either.... initials of first, middle, maiden, and first married name. I should add another initial since I have married after being on the boards for a couple of years.

Another mundane reason here.....it's the name of one of my cats, Emilygrace. Her brother, Harley, wouldn't let me use his name. He's rather selfish.

drops is a shortened version of my internet name.... I wish I had thought of using my cats name, but when I mentioned it to her just now she said no way as well... !! mind you, her name is effie pink stone :p .... think I'd rather be drops :D

Archived