Winemakers dinner Regal

muddles@sea

We would like to experience this on the Regal Med Cruise in

October. I know it is a new ship but would like some feedback if this is worth the cost.

We are spoilt with great wines at cheap prices here in Australia, but would like a matched

wine and food dinner.

We would like to experience this on the Regal Med Cruise in

October. I know it is a new ship but would like some feedback if this is worth the cost.

We are spoilt with great wines at cheap prices here in Australia, but would like a matched

wine and food dinner.

My parents did it on the Royal and insist it's worth it and that it's even better then the chefs table. They fully plan to do it again.

I enjoyed the Wine Makers Dinner on the Royal Princess very much & will try to get it every time I'm on the Royal/Regal. For $40/pp. in the dining room's separate "wine cellar" the service & meal are great with free-flowing wine! :D Participation is very limited so call the DINE line to request it as soon as you board the ship.

I did a review of our experience including one of the 3 menus used & included a PDF of it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1939851

Edited by Astro Flyer

We did 2 on our 28 day cruise on the Royal - loved them both, but the Mondavi menu was my favorite!

It's good to know that you thought the Mondavi menu we had was your favorite. Was the head waiter running the meal Davide from northern Italy? He was excellent & he made our experience wonderful! :D