Booked 1 month ago

Luluwa

We booked only one month ago and sail in the morning on Magic. Not allot of time to plan but also not a lot of time to wait. In our hotel and all we got is one more sleep till sail day 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Have a great cruise. I just did the same thing. I booked a cruise on the Carnival Pride leaving on July 27th....I just booked this past Tuesday.

Hey it's a shorter wait ;-)

Have a great cruise. I just did the same thing. I booked a cruise on the Carnival Pride leaving on July 27th....I just booked this past Tuesday.

Hey it's a shorter wait ;-)

We sailed the awesome Pride this past January we loved that ship so easy to get around. Not crazy about the "nude" artwork but oh well. Have a great cruise!

Please take care of the Magic...we sail on the next one. We booked it a week ago. In the matter of one weekend I had everything planned and reserved. Hotel, parking, and shore excursions. Now I just have to survive 4 more days do work and the 4th of July. We will drive down on the 5th and board on the 6th.

I booked us on June 9th for tomorrow's sailing! I was trying to book online, like I have always done, but the website was being weird. I noticed the price was almost the same for 4 ppl in a balcony and 2 balcony/2 inside. The prices kept fluctuating wildly and wouldn't show me cabins available. I called in and a sweet pvp (I think it was a pvp, as there was a dog barking in the background, was definitely not a call center) found me a balcony on the spa deck with an inside across. Awesome! We got a great rate, as well.

I've never waited that far out to book and have been traveling for work the past3 weeks and just got in last evening. Went on a shopping spree today and in the process of laundry and packing now. We booked cavetubing dot bz for Belize and Our usual Mr. Sancho's for Cozumel. I didn't book anything for Roatan, I guess wel are doing the free beach. ;) What did you book for excursions?

Exciting, huh??? Can't wait to board in the morning! We are planning to leave the house @ 9:30 so should be in Galveston by 11!