Luggage Tag Question

TSM AND JP

We received our express pass from or TA last Friday and in our package she included two laminated luggage tags. My question is, is there a way I can get more tags if needed. Are they available at the port? Our TA is now on vacation so unable to ask her. We leave for our trip this weekend. We are spending a week in western Canada before our cruise to Alaska, so I think I'm too late to get them mailed to me from Celebrity.

We received our express pass from or TA last Friday and in our package she included two laminated luggage tags. My question is, is there a way I can get more tags if needed. Are they available at the port? Our TA is now on vacation so unable to ask her. We leave for our trip this weekend. We are spending a week in western Canada before our cruise to Alaska, so I think I'm too late to get them mailed to me from Celebrity.

Since most lines stopped mailing tags and went to the print and fold ones we have never bothered tagging. The porters have tags and sharpy markers and we make sure they get the right cabin number right there at the port.

Never had a problem.

I wouldn't worry about it. Do of course make sure the suitcase has proper personal ID on it.

Yes, make copies and cover with clear packing tape to secure to your luggage. No need to get tags at the pier. These will work just fine. :) Surprised that you only receive 2 tags. We always receive 3 each from Celebrity that stick on the luggage.

Edited by Iamthesea