room assignments

mikkleme

I'm sure it's on here somewhere but I can,t find it. If you book a ocean view guarantee when do they actually assign your room. I'm a little nervous about being able to get my luggage tags as we are less than two weeks out.

Thanks,

I'm sure it's on here somewhere but I can,t find it. If you book a ocean view guarantee when do they actually assign your room. I'm a little nervous about being able to get my luggage tags as we are less than two weeks out.

Thanks,

Sometimes X has already selected your cabin and not informed you. Check your reservation under My Celebrity or call X.

If no assignment yet, it should happen after Final Payment.

Sometimes it can happen very late. Don't fret about the luggage tags. You can have them made up for you when you check your luggage in. They don't have to be ordered on line, so if you don't get your room assignment until just before you leave, there's a provision for that, just tell the person who takes your suitcase and he/she will make them for you on the spot.